SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

2002 the 945 version, i'm loving it....

lol i found the secret of savinf money....

lol i now have my car, my bike and a house..... all done cos i'm living at home!!! lol i aint a shamed!!!

but money is tight at the moment and i really wanna go out :bunny:

HEy Col still selling cameras??? KNow any good Photographers??? need one for my wedding....2009 though

Nice :rofl:

As for wedding photographers, yeah i know hundreds through our CPS system...

Its difficult to narrow down the selection by looking at 10 of them, its easier to name a price and see what you can get for that amount of money.

ie. One guy will say "Ill do it for $500" and you get what you pay for. Another guy will say "Ill do this for $4000" and once again you will get what you pay for.

Some good photographers have set them selves up with album artists and makers so for your money you get a leather bound book and all the original raw images on dvd in a slideshow plus video and a few 20x30" canvas prints...

All I can say is its the most important day of your life (well your mrs will think so anyway) and your MRS will appriciate a good wedding photographer so save the money and in 30 years time you will say hey that couple of grand we spent was really cheap in hindsight...

But yeah come up with a budget and work from there, one of my work collegues is "Australian Wedding Photographer of the Year" back in 2001 & he won it again 2002.

Other photographers I know use simple DSLR's like 400D's for weddings, I dont like that tho as i member of the party could have the same camera and it does not look very professional. :banana:

Also Id use a photographer who shoots with a 5D or a 1Ds as these cameras are full frame units and take true to life 35mm shots (like the old film days). However not many photographers in the wedding industry can afford such units hence the more expensive photographers usually have the better kits...

the weekend is near!!!!!!!! now to look busy all day till beer o'clock!

What do ya mean look busy, im still at home :(

I gotta head into te city later tho to pick up some stuff (Ill take photos and post later, i think you will all like them) :bunny:

nah, dont believe you... Chris is a one man band...

Secondlly he lives/based at Wavell Heights you are out Ipswitch thats a good hour every day each way...

What re you really doing???

well i travel to and from the city everyday now so yeh lol

I guess I dont know much about what you do now, other than you have something to do with drawing or so i assume...

im a civil designer. roads, highways, mining facilities, bulk earthworks etc etc