SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I didnt actually call Chris... I just knew you were not telling the truth...

He is actually going to work for Chris Rogers. I had to buy him a $200 Snapon soldering iron on Wednesday coz he didn't have the time to get out and buy a decent one for himself. I thought he was joking too when he told me but it's actually true. Which sucks coz I was gonna take my skyline there for an install but I'm worried he'll power up the headunit from the same wire that powers the ECU :wave:

He is actually going to work for Chris Rogers. I had to buy him a $200 Snapon soldering iron on Wednesday coz he didn't have the time to get out and buy a decent one for himself. I thought he was joking too when he told me but it's actually true. Which sucks coz I was gonna take my skyline there for an install but I'm worried he'll power up the headunit from the same wire that powers the ECU :)

:(

No bs Dan, The ginga ninja starts with Chris on Monday. And best of luck to him is my call. ;)

Arhh well good luck to him...

PS. I sorta still dont believe it... But ill take your/dan's word for it...

why is everyone finding it so hard to beleive

I guess cause he is switching industries, I mean going from drawing and development across to auto-electrical...

It would be like me giving up sales/account managerment and jumping to lets say becoming a farmer...

Although I can see this as being a bit of a seachange for shane and so i can understand...

Nothing against what he is doing at all, i think his passion for cars will be a great advantage in his new role... I just thought it was a bit of a left field move thats all...

Plus the money he can make doing this could easilly outweight his old role, andthe other plus is he will have a new workplace everyday as he travels, that the best part about my job is you get to travel and your not stuck at a desk all day...

Fs 18 X 8 18" Rims With Tyres $750, OMGWTFMAGSAVINGS!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...es-t197551.html

shamless plug GTFO

:banana:

Arhh well good luck to him...

PS. I sorta still dont believe it... But ill take your/dan's word for it...

I guess cause he is switching industries, I mean going from drawing and development across to auto-electrical...

It would be like me giving up sales/account managerment and jumping to lets say becoming a farmer...

Although I can see this as being a bit of a seachange for shane and so i can understand...

Nothing against what he is doing at all, i think his passion for cars will be a great advantage in his new role... I just thought it was a bit of a left field move thats all...

Plus the money he can make doing this could easilly outweight his old role, andthe other plus is he will have a new workplace everyday as he travels, that the best part about my job is you get to travel and your not stuck at a desk all day...

thats it indeed.

i was just sick of sitting in front of a computer all day long being bored with fark all work to do. plus im sick of the office politics that goes on in an office job

fkn just ot home frm the work krismas party its bloody hot in my room aye cranking the air con right now!!! 4 hrs till i gotta be at work but im charged atm! dout i will feel the sam when its time to get up tho...