SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Toowong tech park

Its Brisbanes poor attempt at silicone valley... :D

So you going to rent/try/buy the new job Shan or your confirmed as 100% moving to QLD???

Shame Marc and Karen dont live at Toowong anymore, their place would have been choice for location...

Toowong tech park

Its Brisbanes poor attempt at silicone valley... :D

So you going to rent/try/buy the new job Shan or your confirmed as 100% moving to QLD???

Shame Marc and Karen dont live at Toowong anymore, their place would have been choice for location...

100% moving to QLD... altho there's a 3 month probation, and if I don't like QLD at the end of it I'll just move back to melb.

lol yeah I've been told the local shopping centre sucks balls and there's a bunch of IT companies around a "Toowong Tower".

I'll probably rent if I can't share with someone already renting n looking for a housey. Can't spend too much on rent either cos I have a mortgage to pay off in melb... otherwise I'd be hitting up a studio apt by the river.

you cant walk to town from indro col, it is like a 10minute train journey and would take about an hour to walk it (I may have done this in uni when drunk...also you cant climb over the fence and piss in the local pool on the way home either)

you cant walk to town from indro col, it is like a 10minute train journey and would take about an hour to walk it (I may have done this in uni when drunk...also you cant climb over the fence and piss in the local pool on the way home either)

I like the last part

Funkeh, anywhere up here is better than Melb.

I even have a coffee shop in Ippy that serves better coffee than I have ever had in Melbourne. And as someone always in demand for executive coffee meetings and lunches I sampled a hell of a lot there in some well regarded places.

The Shame Melbourne, you pack of faker wannabes.