SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

HAHAHAHA, well my impression was he drove like a knob...

The white RX7 had speed all over him in the first session and yet he pulled accross the straight to block out the RX going into turn one...

Then had the Rx all over his bumper for the rest of the lap until he decided to let him pass buy loosing control and go onto the dirt :devil:

That yellow 33, for all it's slicks and poop was an absolute piece of junk. Way too low to handle properly and very poorly presented but what a wanker. He was trying to take up about 4 car spaces along the pit exit and trying to force everyone to go right out around his spot by an extra car length so he could just drive along and put it on blocks so he could install yet more cable ties to hold it together. Not surprised he was too arrogant to get out of the way to let a faster car through and cracked under the pressure.

Pretty sure thats the one from www.secretdrift.com.au He has a build thread in "drift projects'. Pretty budget/back yard.

You guys looked like you were having a ball, I thought i wont take the SS cause it will be too slow...

But then i saw the 6 litre Calais smasing everything in his group... And it looked like it was running stock tires and everything...

There was also a few SS utes there also doing quite well for stock as a rock... I was quite impressed as to how fast they were in compairison to the serious cars...

So maybe the SS can round the circuit in an ok time??

wasnt me brother, i didnt make that one! (was stuck at work, i remeber it clearly caus i spat the dummy caus i had to do overtime that nite :devil:)

have u f**ken taken ur car to allstar??????????????

Benji went to that day perhaps you have been mistaken for Benji Shane

Hows work shane???

Where the car currentlly at, got it started yet?

Gonna be a lakeside on Saturday?

f**k look at the time, i better go to bed long day tomorrow... Cya

works good mang :devil:

car's currently at micks awaiting some love (cage n chassis work) i've bene spending all my monies on these billet goodies, so nothings bene spent on the gtr for quite awhile

i was there in the arvo, missed u obviously

lakeside looked great this morning... :thumbsup:

Saw Geoff bashing up the track and saw Chris waving a flag or two...

Watched a blue wrx take a corner too hot and end up flipping 180 degres right in front of the integra...

The VE Calais 6 litre auto was going nuts, was really supprised how weel it went up against the GTR's...

Watched the yellow R33 being pressured by the white RX7 to the point where the R33 left the track and was very lucky not to smack the wall...

Was allot of speed coming down onto the straight out of that last corner, the track is faster than i can remember... :)

Cant wait to see the picks... Also does anyone know the contact details for the track as I was speaking with one of the maintainance guys and they have a skidpan up the back of the circuit, so maby we can go to skidpan here and save a 2 hour drive to Gympie???

Guilty as charged.