SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I was at that Go Kart night in the wet Col... Was funny watching Benji, Marc and Karen get in her car soaked to the skin... The boys stripped down to their undies...

LOL, yeah we had to get down to boxers, or we would have soaked out car seats and caught a cold... :D

Fun times... Remember the big puddle at the end of pit lane and through the 2nd corner, the seat acted like a scoop and all of a sudden you had loads of water in your pants...

Guilty as charged.

LOL, funny you know i was there to see some action and you came through for me... :D

Hi.

I was at lakeside too. Awesome fun day!

I heard that yellow 33 got down to a 60 sec time. not bad when I only got to a 62.58 in a gtr!

That day was a blast, you will see me there again for sure!

Hi.

I was at lakeside too. Awesome fun day!

I heard that yellow 33 got down to a 60 sec time. not bad when I only got to a 62.58 in a gtr!

That day was a blast, you will see me there again for sure!

I liked that supra over the yellow thing.

He was very quick, he kept pulling on everyone else in the group...

He was also very consistant through the last corner, as where everyone else seemed to keep pushing harder and harder this guys was very smooth...

question.. what aftermarket racing seat can i get that will sit lower than the stock GTR seat. The stock GTR seat is ok, but i wouldnt mind something thats an inch of 2 lower.. would make heel toeing a lot easier.

question.. what aftermarket racing seat can i get that will sit lower than the stock GTR seat. The stock GTR seat is ok, but i wouldnt mind something thats an inch of 2 lower.. would make heel toeing a lot easier.

I've got an old bride fixed back seat with 33 rails you can have for $200.

It sits a bit lower

Get a Recaro with Skyline Rails. I have fitted 2 in the GTR. Lower than stock and handles my 115kegs without flexing like the crap stock ones.

Never bothered getting a time. It was supposed to be an 80% day as we establish ourselves on the track. If I never see that Yellow piece of rubbish again I'll be happy.

So when you gonna bomb out the nissan JOSHWA???

You can get a super charger kit from top secret...

With some head work, cams, pistons and the usuall bits they have a 240ps at the wheels Tida...