SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Yeah the contributor group avoids flood control, but donations are on hold for the moment anyway I believe :cool:

Oh maaaan . . . so all this time Ive been waiting 30secs to post I could have jus paid a small amount of money and whored up a storm ?

I think it's coming with the IPB 3 upgrade, but not sure what Christian's plans are in the respect. If I hear anything I'll pass it on though!

Knew I'd seen some info somewhere:

Donations for the time being are ON HOLD.

I need to make some changes, setup a new PayPal link and redo the way it was all being actioned.

Gimme a week or two, need to have a think about it and im busy with other tasks at the moment.

There are benefits. Increase PM space, flood control removed, PM sending control removed - pretty sure they are the things you get at present.

Don't PM me - i will create a new Announcement on the forum with the information, how to donate, what you get etc etc.

I get too many PM's per day as it is, it'll just get lost :)

Can donations be made yet?
No.

At present, due to issues with PayPal - it is not possible to provide a time as to when it will be back online either.

So it looks like it will be coming back as soon as PayPal sort out whatever it is that's buggered.