SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

john (isola) you are a douche bag

that is all.

Not Johns fault tbh. Took 600 odd pages for it to be closed. Seriously if it was that much of a problem it would of been closed ages ago. Ah well I guess we're in here now eh.

anyway ,

whats up ppl?!

Sky bitch. Pissing down rain n gotta go pick up mums starter motor :P

Hahaha... we've found our way here in the end.

*sheds tear for our lost thread*

considering our thread was locked where else is there?

Your place?

dare u to start another

mmmm...

i double doggy dare you

Tripple doggy double no take backs dare ya?

shit maybe we do need our own personal thread

"astroh and nismoh <3"

Can I join?

Not much whoring here today from the looks of it.

Tristan: Speaking of which, the helmet you use for skids/drift doesnt have to be bloody AS1698 approved ya? Those helmets we got for the drag were f**ken AS1698:2006 approved and they're f**ked. If so, at least I can still use it when you decided to bring me out on a date :P

Yeah the approvals can be a pain, I just use my bike helmet. I've never been turned away from anything yet, but once you get into the realms of "proper" events (eg door to door racing, professional stuff) it's entirely possible that a helmet deemed safe enough to protect your head in seeminly far more dangerous circumstances won't meet the regs. Massively ghey but I suppose they need to draw the line somewhere?

Not Johns fault tbh. Took 600 odd pages for it to be closed. Seriously if it was that much of a problem it would of been closed ages ago. Ah well I guess we're in here now eh.

rule 1 - the mods are always right

rule 2 - when in doubt refer to rule 1

so arguing and carrying out douche behaviour towards mods couldnt have helped the situation

but anyways, i say josh you cam4 this wizard hat

didn't help the situation but it shouldn't have that much of an affect on it. Really take it to pm if you have a problem with John but nah f**k it just close the thread. I digress...

im done - just had to let out some frustration

You know where I live :P

im on lunch in an hour... if you can wait