SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I'm fascinated by the whole ebay/earning a decent salary on there. Some of the legit ebay business's that submit earnings to the ATO etc that come up for sale are mind blowing.

Tough gig to get off the ground though

Not super tough, you just need the right product, and a little bit of research, I started up allocating $200 as startup capital, if I blew it, fair enough, if it self sustained...yey!

Did me well enough for a few years with the dash kits (well enough the ATO were very interested in me for a while), I sold ZPE in January to another forum member...so it opened up a few avenues with previous business models that got to the planning stage and never executed. I think Hannah and I have resigned to the fact that I generally don't like being managed by someone else, they normally have less insight than me and it just gets frustrating at their narrow minded inability to run a business. Plus why work your arse off to fill someone else's pockets!

Even the Lab business may end up being an interim one, I'm waiting to see how poorly the Pharmacy business goes with the 'Pharmacy Fiscal Cliff' at the end of this year, then swoop in and buy a PBS number when they're not worth spit and move on with a business model that we trialled at uni, which still doesn't exist in Australia. Our lecturer was very impressed and said if he was younger, he would have actually considered quitting his job and trying it out.

I think Hannah and I have resigned to the fact that I generally don't like being managed by someone else, they normally have less insight than me and it just gets frustrating at their narrow minded inability to run a business. Plus why work your arse off to fill someone else's pockets!

At that stage now. Gold lining the pockets of the business owners and not myself. It's f**king bull shit, oh the stories that I cannot post on here!

I have an aged Ebay account with perfect feedbacks, I should really do something with it haha

I think Hannah and I have resigned to the fact that I generally don't like being managed by someone else, they normally have less insight than me and it just gets frustrating at their narrow minded inability to run a business. Plus why work your arse off to fill someone else's pockets!

Damn straight mate. If I wasn't looking at the opportunity to move into Partnership here, I would start my own thing.

From me.

Who's Chris?

I'm Chris, I am a pretty big deal. I give him enough sh*t/spankings about his LS1 project for everyone on these forums who read what he writes about the abomination

I see, well I'm doing spanking first then Chris can go for his life

Can I get a spanking too? Nick said the your a good sort :wub: