SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Its quiet in here this afternoon ... I'm gona be here forever you should see the stack of invoices as recipts I need to put into the computer :(

If anyone ever tries to sell you the program "Tune" kick them in the nuts and tell them to jog on, slowest pos ever

Just test drove a 2013 navara for shits and giggles, rang the boss from it, and he goes" get a quote then, lets get the ball rolling on this" f**kin WIN!

Diesel? or petrol? my dads is the current shape ('08) V6 200killerwasp. with less km's than my skyline, and has alot more squeaks and rattles. if he'd payed any more than the $18k he did......I would have told him to take it back. 6 recalls so far, and dam does it sound sick on cold morning start ups.

I'd go Hilux all the way. or racing patrol, but they are thirsty and expensive.

Navara FTW page!

See above

Yeah, I was reading this earlier.

They expect to keep manufacturing open until 2016, then after just R&D and sale of foreign models only.

The Oz car manufacturing just cannot complete with other manufacturers as the costs of operations i.e. high wages, high costs of materials etc... is just too much.

Unless GM injects another lot of $b of $ into Holden they will also be next on the chopping block.

The only upside to this is that competition between other manufacturers will be even more fierce (in order to capture more market share) and naturally costs of motor vehicle prices will drop....and about bloody time too as 35K for a new Holden POS is just ridiculous.

And we may get all the cool and obscure other cars for a reasonable price! bring on the end of aust holden and ford!

Did you know that Hyundai make a RWD V8 saloon? which I assume we dont get because it will steal more sales from Oldens and Fords

meh their fault for not selling mustang and gt40 without going through rip off importers, no big loss now.

unbelievable prices aye? I think 600k is about as cheap as Ive seen a GT.....and 150k for a Mustang is just stupid. For that you can buy an epic old stang, at least then you have an excuse for being slow :)

Just test drove a 2013 navara for shits and giggles, rang the boss from it, and he goes" get a quote then, lets get the ball rolling on this" f**kin WIN!

Diesel? or petrol?  my dads is the current shape ('08) V6 200killerwasp. with less km's than my skyline, and has alot more squeaks and rattles. if he'd payed any more than the $18k he did......I would have told him to take it back. 6 recalls so far, and dam does it sound sick on cold morning start ups.

I'd go Hilux all the way. or racing patrol, but they are thirsty and expensive.

Navara FTW page!

See above

Yeah, I was reading this earlier.

They expect to keep manufacturing open until 2016, then after just R&D and sale of foreign models only.

The Oz car manufacturing just cannot complete with other manufacturers as the costs of operations i.e. high wages, high costs of materials etc... is just too much.

Unless GM injects another lot of $b of $ into Holden they will also be next on the chopping block.

The only upside to this is that competition between other manufacturers will be even more fierce (in order to capture more market share) and naturally costs of motor vehicle prices will drop....and about bloody time too as 35K for a new Holden POS is just ridiculous. 

And we may get all the cool and obscure other cars for a reasonable price! bring on the end of aust holden and ford!

Did you know that Hyundai make a RWD V8 saloon? which I assume we dont get because it will steal more sales from Oldens and Fords

meh their fault for not selling mustang and gt40 without going through rip off importers, no big loss now.

unbelievable prices aye? I think 600k is about as cheap as Ive seen a GT.....and 150k for a Mustang is just stupid. For that you can buy an epic old stang, at least then you have an excuse for being slow :)

turbo diesel ST_R

Haha she didnt want to steal it, she wanted me to sell it and buy something else :/

If any chick I was dating or even (heaven forbid) married too asked me to sell the skyline, her arse would be out in the cold quick smart. But no chick will date me so all good haha

Long day was epically long then I decided to walk 5kms from Sth Brisbane to Fortitude Valley to clear my head, all that did was stuff my hip

Long day was epically long then I decided to walk 5kms from Sth Brisbane to Fortitude Valley to clear my head, all that did was stuff my hip

needs more 'stretching'....

Fark all...long day was also long, tomorrow is going to be even longer :unsure:

Well at least the weekend is not too far away.

I think he left Nick high and dry for the hang over part III

Somebody please give the man a tissue....

Edited by Ants