SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

If anyone sees something on the news tonite about a carpet layer masacar, it wasnt me ok. The realllly give me the shits. 30mins on the phone to one 'offering' me a job. Which is bs. He goes, if your interested give me a call next week, 5mins later in 2 weeks, 5mins later 3-4 weeks, then back to 2 weeks then 6-8 weeks.

Fing tossers they are.

Im ok now, vented.

bah no idea, u can come and get it if you want

well i took mine to the exhuast shop today and it seems they will be able to modify it, i dont really wanna drive all the way out to the switch to get it, if it was the wrong sized flange type, that is the problem i have now, the dump pipe is a 3" dump pipe, and the front pipe is 3" on the cat end and it goes down th 2 1/2 " on the dump pipe end, bcoz its designed to fit up to the standard dump pipe not an after market one.

Edited by 85URK

yer for sure

hey rhino u installed that gtr pump yet :D

The pump is in and it makes for interesting listening. Apparently it is much quieter than some of the aftermarket ones. But it works well for now and maybe even too good. Will see what the results from the track day tell me.

i do work in toowong u know... :D

well i wtook mine to the exhuast shop today andit seems they willl be able to modify it, i dont really wanna drive all the tway out to the switch to get it, if it wast he wrong sized flange type, that is the problem i have now, the dump pipe is a 3" dump pipe, and the front pipe is 3" on the cat end and it goes down th 2 1/2 " on the dump pipe end, bcoz its designed to fit up to the standard dump pipe not an after market

i do work in toowong u know... :D

oh ok. lol

anyway still i would have had to drive to bris to get it, and i doubt u work on weekends, bcoz i cant get time off from work just yet, havent accumulated any days off, havent been there long enough.

but its all good for now. unless the exhuast shop cant do what i want them to do.