SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

haha certainly do. the engine tends to hydraulic lock up, and bend stuff inside.

but seriously, u can try covering the vents up, but water WILL find its way in there, but what you could do, is fab up a 'guide' from the vents to the front/side of the engine away from any eletronics. i didnt bother doing this, and i had no problems...until that fateful day where i washed my car when i had my cooler pipes disconnected :dry:

^^ he knows from experience.

Es ist Freitag, dankt Gott, wie ist jeder heute? Ich werde ultra gebohrt, also wurde ich dachte, daß ich hallo kommen und sagen würde!

それは金曜日、感謝する神に、いかに今日である皆であるか。私は超うんざりする、従って私がこんにちは来、言うことを私は考えた!

Είναι Παρασκευή, δόξα τω Θεώ, πώς είναι το καθένα σήμερα; Είμαι εξαιρετικά βαριεστημένος, έτσι θα σκεφτόμουν ότι θα ερχόμουν και θα έλεγα γειάσου!

Is that Friday, in the God which appreciates, how everyone who is today? I super will be boring, therefore I came today, I thought of that you say!

I take it the Greek is something similar...I can only read bits of it...half greek :)

Yeah close enough, you should see what babelfish translates in back to english as:

It is Friday, glory tw Cew', how he is each one today? I am exceptionally varjestime'nos, thus I would think that I would come and say geja'soy!

Es ist Freitag, dankt Gott, wie ist jeder heute? Ich werde ultra gebohrt, also wurde ich dachte, daß ich hallo kommen und sagen würde!

Is it Friday, thanks is God, how each today? I am bored ultra, therefore I became thought that I would come and say hello!

yeah no worries cy. >_<