SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

yeah I have seen 4 cabbies do illegal not to mention dangerous bits of driving and that was just today. So with all these extra obstacles on the road I am staying close to home :P oh by the way I got the FF3 on DVD if anyone wants to come round and watch

yeah I have seen 4 cabbies do illegal not to mention dangerous bits of driving and that was just today. So with all these extra obstacles on the road I am staying close to home :P oh by the way I got the FF3 on DVD if anyone wants to come round and watch

ive had all 3 of them ondvd for like 2months.... lol but yeah its a good watch for somehting to do while u are bored.

damn im broed, and i dont really wanna go hang out with my mates. Hmmm what to do,i been watchign crappy christmas stories on tv all day havent been anywhere. im waiting for the boxing day sales to go buy car products plus other bargains.

so what has every1 got planned for 2moro, staying at home with family, heading to partners houses etc??

all i know is we are having christmas lunch at our house then heading up to my aunty & uncles house for dinner and to catch up with my cousins who i havent seen in a while. should be ok nite out.

have breaky with my family at my house, then off to my aunties early morning for lunch and afternoon tea and then back home here for tea.

i still got presents to wrap :P

Haha that one didn't even need an edit :)

my edit? yeh i know :P

pressies are wrapped, now time for bed.

i hope santa is good for all you kids tonite. have a great day tomorrow everyone, and i'll talk to u later

:(