'02 Crew Sign In Here

d0p3y

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fark guys. these threads bring back so much memories :D at the peak of it all TWS was so much fun man. I had so much fun.

Yeah we need mark to release the rest of the pics. And timm has c ollection too that I use to access all the time but by the look of things. He is stuck inside bec and cannot move to type

SHH Matboy you'll send him into another rage fit... He'll do some VTEC burnouts!

I swear if Vtec kicked in yo around the bend while paul is driving he will mega torque steer his sorry ass. hahaha

monty and prank

MontyCharlie.JPG

ash being a baby

RIMG0007.JPG

RIMG0013.JPG

RIMG0014.JPG

west side

RIMG0015.JPG

remember philip aka sven from sweden?

RIMG0016.JPG

jen

RIMG0031.JPG

sydney to canberra cruise. the walkie talkie action was the funniest shit ever. so many impersonations

RIMG0034.JPG

RIMG0047.JPG

the bbq

RIMG0065.JPG

i called in sick to go to EC on this day

RIMG0066.JPG

my old car, now 2RISMO

ThornleighONARUN1.JPG

this was a crack up

ur2ezowned.jpg

the yellow dildo before it was yellow with the prank mobile. day i met charlie and paul

RIMG0012.JPG

me and phillip were driving along brighton and flagged down some looser we didnt even know in a black skyline. he was nice enough to pull over. far left posing as usual :rofl:

Rimg0057.jpg

Edited by two40

bloody crazy minh in his f**king shorts while we're all freezing our balls off... then again i guess when you have a small peepee and no balls from too much roids you don't have much to worry about huh minh hahahahaha

Not 02 but my car is in one of those pics i remember the good old days. Still cant belive some one payed money for LOZs old car LOL.

And what happen to that maroon R33 GTR in the last pic i want those plates. Also see battle spec MR2. MR2>DR GTR hahahah

f**k you brad lol

Edited by REDGTT