SAU Community

Stolen From Me Girlfriends Bros Back Yard

r31skyline

You should post the type of engine it had, and the engine number, Chassis (VIN) Number, and a photo of the car. Also post any parts that might be recognisable if they turn up for sale together.

Report it to the cops.

Cars are usually stolen for 3 reasons.

1. Joyriders, in which case you car will turn up either parked somewhere and possibly burnt out.

2. Crime, Someone needs the car to do a robery that cant be traced back to them. In which case it will either be dumped somewhere and possibly burnt out.

3. Parts, (eg engine/stereo-amps). It's going to be stripped and the parts will be sold off or used in other cars.

If your car was blocking in the XR8 you may be lucky, they might have just wanted the XR8 and had to take your car to get it out.

Did you have an alarm of any sort in the car?

I've parked my GTS-X out front of a house in girrawheen heaps, and its never been stolen. It has an alarm with an ultra-bright flashing blue LED though, so only a determined thief would try and steal it.

You should post the type of engine it had, and the engine number, Chassis (VIN) Number, and a photo of the car. Also post any parts that might be recognisable if they turn up for sale together.

Report it to the cops.

Cars are usually stolen for 3 reasons.

1. Joyriders, in which case you car will turn up either parked somewhere and possibly burnt out.

2. Crime, Someone needs the car to do a robery that cant be traced back to them. In which case it will either be dumped somewhere and possibly burnt out.

3. Parts, (eg engine/stereo-amps). It's going to be stripped and the parts will be sold off or used in other cars.

If your car was blocking in the XR8 you may be lucky, they might have just wanted the XR8 and had to take your car to get it out.

Did you have an alarm of any sort in the car?

I've parked my GTS-X out front of a house in girrawheen heaps, and its never been stolen. It has an alarm with an ultra-bright flashing blue LED though, so only a determined thief would try and steal it.

it had mo alarm i was gonna get one later on in the stage of the car being done up

but now i have got a r33 so it dose not matter anymore i have being looking for the car everywhere i go and i have being looking in the auto traeder and quokka and stuf and still niot found it me dad reckons it might have being stripped and parts sold so yeah thanks for everything guys if u see it out there or anythign just give me a call thanks again :blush: