SAU Community

Max's Car

r31turbo

post-23923-1148546247.jpg

post-23923-1148546382.jpg

heres photos of maxs/chapman's car. we went for a drive and i must say i was lucky enough to drive it and it is very smooth. just like a brand new car in terms of driving feel. v easy to drive smooth and responsive. anyway max has some plans for this. should be nice :D

Edited by r31turbo

thanks for the photo Tim :( they look better than real :P

yeah andrew we need to catch up, maybe a dinner or something?

it's a 2000 model sskylinee, fugly front bar :D

interior has different style of trim i beleive

Congrats Chapman. It looks very clean and tidy mate.

I've noticed more R34s around Adelaide lately. They're a good looking car.

is it your 33 at boostworx at the moment?

Yeah Ash. That's mine.

She's likely to be there for a little while longer too - niggling issues to sort out, waiting on a few parts and lots of changes to be made. I'm hoping it'll be 100% completed well in advance of Autosalon.

Yeah Ash. That's mine.

She's likely to be there for a little while longer too - niggling issues to sort out, waiting on a few parts and lots of changes to be made. I'm hoping it'll be 100% completed well in advance of Autosalon.

Have you already entered autosallon?

Just wondering if its worth getting a club display togeather, there are a few cars around that are worthy of showing even if they wouldnt be in contention for "best in show".

I would be interested if it isnt already too late, I know than many of last years enterants wernt all that good, and many of our cars are a lot better.

No, I haven't entered yet mate.

The Adelaide round of Autosalon (R5) is on 12-13 Aug' this year. A basic entry (no power and no dyno comp') is $70. Entry can be done online here: http://www.autosalon.org/index2.html?events

I'm keen to enter as part of a SAU group/club. We've talked about it before and this time I'm in all the way - if we get the numbers. I also need to have the car completed and ready to go in time!

phew, just checked my diary and I get back from skiing in NZ the weekend before - was worried there for a minute!

I am keen to put the R34 in, if you guys feel she is up to spec :mellow: .... got more mods to do before then too.

I am keen to put the R34 in, if you guys feel she is up to spec :mellow: .... got more mods to do before then too.

Thats a great idea Andrew, not many people have seen an R34 with the 4x4 Offroad suspension pack :mellow:

I think I'll start a new thread and see who else is interested. Even if the 3 of us are the only definites its probably worth it.