SAU Community

New Gtr To Come To Australia

Deluxe

Yeah i think this was annouced a few months ago for memory

Good news for the rich

Bad news for me

Just can't wait to see one on the road

i think its still good news for us cause its bound to push R34 GTR prices down further when a car is the last model of that series it hold a better price

no not concept and there is a article here i couldnt be bothered posting about it b4 in light of the weekends events

http://carsguide.news.com.au/story/0,20384...6-21822,00.html

Around $150 000 new aus delivered ? I read that somewhere, now i cant remeber if that was someone guessing or was it a official figure, but yeh :(

Probably somewhere around $120 000

early 2008, only 1.5 years, not that long to save!! my R34 is not going to be worth much by then... hopefully whatever job i have can pick up the slack :P

$150K i think would be the cheap side, i think more $170,000 - it's going to be too much car to go for $150K - i guess they'll try and stick to $150 as much as they can, get's a little "pyschological factor" above that amount.

997 Turbo is $330K+, if this car comes in anywhere under say $175k and can compete with the 997... it will be THE bargain performance car... but i guess they're going to run into the same problem of people justifying $150K+ for a Nissan. $150K would be nice i reckon and would be probably snagg the BFYB title if they could keep it there.

can't wait! I know someone down at the golf club will get one! There's one of eveything else down there :mad:

I read in some car mag that they wanted to keep the price below $80,000 because of its market competitor's

the sti wrx,rx8,evo 's and the 350Z etc :ermm:

whishful thinking anyway :D

hmm....if its in the same price range as those ones - i say GIDDY UP!!!!

but i doubt it, its a car in with the likes of porsche and ferrari now.....150,000 is a realistic figure...though im not sure what to think of the 7spd sequential :ermm: