SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

hooray car is lowered!

I think its down to 340mm

Worried about the front as i have a feeling they might hit the lip if i turn wheel and hit a bump.. ^^,

Now i need to fit on the typeM skits/rear pods + spoiler and it will be all good :P

before:

gtwingzt4.jpg

and after!!!

lowerdsw9.jpg

dscn4245mediumiw9.jpg

dscn4236mediumcb3.jpg

rolling i can deal with, but not really keen on flarring..

Can you post a pic of a closer look at the flarring?

Also how low is your car from centre to wheel arch?

I think my shocks will drop the height to 340mm and hope i wont need to flare..

Thanks

oi i rekon those URAS's were perfect offset and size for the rear, looks real tough, u can either play around with the rear camber to slip them under or get the guards rolled, although i have to say, i didnt have any issues with mine before i rolled my gaurds, im running around -1 degree of camber. u definitely wont need flaring.

this is mine when i had those wheels before Rekin (17x8/9 +30):

car7hy3.jpg

now with some modenas which are soon to be sold aswell (17x8.5/9.5 +45/+38, fronts with 25mm spacers):

car67jh2.jpg

next on my list will be something around the 17x9 +20 mark which will sit out another 10mm at the rear from both of those rear wheels and a few mm further than where those fronts are sitting in the 2nd pic.

340mm is best height for r32 in terms of handling. Refer to sydneykid's posts etc for detailed information :whistling:

yep spot on, mine in those pics is the recommended height, using SK's GB kit.

340mm is best height for r32 in terms of handling. Refer to sydneykid's posts etc for detailed information :whistling:
yep spot on, mine in those pics is the recommended height, using SK's GB kit.

yep I got SK's whiteline set up too

oi i rekon those URAS's were perfect offset and size for the rear, looks real tough, u can either play around with the rear camber to slip them under or get the guards rolled, although i have to say, i didnt have any issues with mine before i rolled my gaurds, im running around -1 degree of camber. u definitely wont need flaring.

Just took car for drive, mine are scrubbing bad at front.

Any dips in the road and then you hear a creeking noise coming from the fronts.

Not sure if its scrubbing or perhaps the springs/shocks? as it seems to only come from the front right?

Guess its rolling lip on the weekend ~_~

Bummer dude, take the front wheels off and see if there is any damage on the tyres or body both inner and outer, i know that on a certian amount of lock my wheels touch the side skirts, on full they just tap the inner metals and over crazy massive bumps they might just tap the plastic under the guard... but ive got crazy stiff coilovers :(

Hey Rekin, I think your problem could be something to do with your shocks mate. Did you purchase second hand shocks and springs or new?

2nd hand kyb shocks with 2nd hand hks springs.

Perhaps i should get a suspension check done at Pedders?