SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

How the f*k did pictures of a Daewoo Matiz get in this thread???!!!

That car is a POS, I am sorry.... 0-100km/h in 20.7sec...... and looks like arse - PLEASE delete it as it does not belong here let alone on the road :)

my bros car man, dont nock ! :worship:

i want him to get spinning hub caps, and a roof mounted T wing... would look siic :)

my bros car man, dont nock ! :wub:

i want him to get spinning hub caps, and a roof mounted T wing... would look siic :wub:

I fail to understand why you have not removed the pictures of it. This thread is called "R32 Pix Only".

If there was a thread called "What is the worst car ever built" then you could post it there...

Why anyone would purchase an absolute heap like that Daewoo is beyond me, I understand that people may have a limited budget, but there are many better options, I pity your brother driving around in it and I pity you even more for photographing it.

I fail to understand why you have not removed the pictures of it. This thread is called "R32 Pix Only".

If there was a thread called "What is the worst car ever built" then you could post it there...

Why anyone would purchase an absolute heap like that Daewoo is beyond me, I understand that people may have a limited budget, but there are many better options, I pity your brother driving around in it and I pity you even more for photographing it.

You get worked up easily don't you :laugh:

You get worked up easily don't you :laugh:

agreed hahaha. take a chill pill buddy :( sounds like someone has some resentment towards deawoo on board :)

p.s. would like to appologise to everyone for disrupting the thread and taking time out of your browsing schedule. hope you havent been inconvenienced too much :)

OMG man how did u do the headlights? the ring around the fog light in the middle? let us know thats sik as

angel eyes.

there are threads on SAU about them. easiest place to get some.. ebay. doubt the quality is that good though.

*splooj* hope your car comes with tissues :S

thats ridiculous man, i would crash via distraction if you or the red one drove past me haha.

i wanna get some N1 headlights and do an angel eye/HID coversion, would look siic

yeah, I've been meaning to hook up the angel eyes for a while now, just never got around to it.. I keep forgetting to figure out the size I need..

But checking out those pics is good enough reason for me to add it back to the list again :D