SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

u barstard rekin.. lol.. its k ill probly keep looking around or contact nisswreck..

cauz im getin my respray soon and i would hate for that lip to be all flakey when i get it back.. i will post when its all finished..

thanks for the link rekin

Here's my little beast bought from another forum member.post-41982-1191835367_thumb.jpg

Future plans are painting some f*#ked spots on the car and changing the wheels to some r34's possibly then do some mods

post-41982-1191835585_thumb.jpg

heres my ride from lastnite.. went black spurs to scope out some locations for my up comin GTR cruise.. had a couple of my evo boys come along :)

this is the extremely reduced version (was 58mb... now 135kb lol )

img3206pu6.jpg

u barstard rekin.. lol.. its k ill probly keep looking around or contact nisswreck..

cauz im getin my respray soon and i would hate for that lip to be all flakey when i get it back.. i will post when its all finished..

thanks for the link rekin

When I was gunna get mine resprayed i got them to sand it back with the front bar and just paint it all as one, but then I ended up with a GTR fr bar instead.. But I still have my type m (from 93 model r32) front bar with fog light all sanded back and primed which I was going to sell as I have no use for it now..

When I was gunna get mine resprayed i got them to sand it back with the front bar and just paint it all as one, but then I ended up with a GTR fr bar instead.. But I still have my type m (from 93 model r32) front bar with fog light all sanded back and primed which I was going to sell as I have no use for it now..

i would of liked to see it same colour as the car.. but i was thinkin it might be too much.. thats y i wanted to keep it stock shadow chrome colour.. but i have the type m front bar too the think im looking for is the little strip in original shadow chrome.. or a place that will do it..

thanks for ur reply r32line.

a 400D and 5mgs?? thats coz its a jpeg... in the CR2 format its about 10mbs and when converted to a lossless format eg TIFF, it becomes roughly 58mb.. but then i editted it, made it smaller and saved it to a lossy format JPEG which is shithouse quality but good enough for forums

Hmm cant really say I'm a huge fan of that lip. Looks a little off balance with the rest of the car. I think with a decent full car kit it could look good.

a 400D and 5mgs?? thats coz its a jpeg... in the CR2 format its about 10mbs and when converted to a lossless format eg TIFF, it becomes roughly 58mb.. but then i editted it, made it smaller and saved it to a lossy format JPEG which is shithouse quality but good enough for forums

Interesting :P Don't know enough about camera's!!

I think this is that lip. Well it was.. it's now in two pieces...

post-8670-1191932788_thumb.jpg

NUHHHH were not talking about that lip.. its not an addon.. its on the stock 32 gtst bar... see where u have the grill from the GTR.. thats were it is.. cauz the GTR bonnet dosnt lip down..

but anyways sorry for destracting everyone on this topic.. lets get back to the pics..

Edited by Fugi

NUHHHH were not talking about that lip.. its not an addon.. its on the stock 32 gtst bar... see where u have the grill from the GTR.. thats were it is.. cauz the GTR bonnet dosnt lip down..
he's talking about the lip on the bottom of the bumper, its another conversation goin in the thread :)

• 2 weeks later...

You have half a shell in fiberglass there funky.

Super light weight race 32/goggo mobile.

Current work in progress:

GTR front guards and bonnet installed, i'm keeping the goofy stock front bar for ground clearance. The wheels on the car in this pic are 17x8+30 with a 25mm spacer behind them.

IMG_0782_resize.jpg

New wheels installed, NS01's in 17x9.5 +15 with a 5mm slip on behind them to fill the guard. I think it's another one of those wheels that look a lot better on the car than off. I think it looks pretty bloody good, but the tyre is a bit stretched. really need a 245 on there.

DSC00294.jpg

next step: gtr indicators, step after that: flared rear guards to fit the rear wheels