SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

yeah, you can see it isn't quite long enough in the second photo. Though it lines up with the guard on the top edge really well.

I was originally going to go the full gtr front end but after fitting the panels up i actually like having the gtst bar on there.

Hey Trent! Thanks for putting the pictures up of the car and for your help today, you're a legend - they turned out great!

I'm so happy with these wheels, they're just awesome.

Now to just roll the guards and watch the car drop :)

Cheers,

Steve.

BTW SNISMO i think i'll be keeping the wheels as spares most likely. See what happens.

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Yeah cutting the brackets back has been on the list of to-do's for quite a while now, along with some other shiz to tidy the car up.

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Yeah cutting the brackets back has been on the list of to-do's for quite a while now, along with some other shiz to tidy the car up.

I just had a look at your profile to see if you had some more pics of the R in your gallery but you didn't have any.

It looks like you take good photos, you should start one.

Edited by SNISMO

Haha, cheers! The photos were taken by me and a friend on his SLR. Just a bit of mucking around.

Ive got quite a few of the photos from that session, but only a couple turned out good, thats why I havent posted many pics :)

When I get my car back from getting my engine rebuilt, i'll need to organise a time with him to borrow me his cam as I haven't got anything decent.

but yeah... looks hot. White R32 GTR's are the shiz.

:)

Haha, cheers! The photos were taken by me and a friend on his SLR. Just a bit of mucking around.

Ive got quite a few of the photos from that session, but only a couple turned out good, thats why I havent posted many pics :rofl:

When I get my car back from getting my engine rebuilt, i'll need to organise a time with him to borrow me his cam as I haven't got anything decent.

Dude that looks f**king hot

Got more pics?

I reckon to finish it off just add the N1 rear lip :D

^ Haha, white FTW :P

Thanks for that, yeah ive actually been thinking about getting n1 sideskirts, n1 lip and maybe trust rear pods. But I want to keep a clean look too. Bah, can never make up my mind.

Here are a couple more pics :)

I posted this one before quite a while back. Not too sure why it turned out slightly yellowish/reddish though. Also, anybody got any advice on how to capture the carbon weave in the bonnet? Maybe its just the lighting?

dsc0003sui3.jpg

A bit boring:

dsc0020sig7.jpg

dsc0040spi5.jpg

And, just for fun:

32posterwi3.jpg

Edited by Yawn