SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

haha looking good Tom - Its like my car but the NSW version :laugh:

Put the GTST bonnet back on!!

Yeah i told you before, our cars looked alike. Just that i can't afford to mod my car like you do to yours.

Nah, i like the GTR bonnet heaps better, looks meaner in a way.

i scrapped the gtst bonnet so yeah.

I still love your car way more then mine lol

Nice, is that an aftermaket bar or std R32 GTR bar? Would be interested to know where you purcahsed it from if its an aftermarket fibreglass jobbie. Hvae looked at a few and they are all poor quality. Yours looks the goods

Thanks Roy. The bar is definately an aftermarket bar. Unfortunately I didn't purchase it and it was already on the car when I got it, and I'm the first owner from Japan.

Sorry I can't help anymore...

Nice, is that an aftermaket bar or std R32 GTR bar? Would be interested to know where you purcahsed it from if its an aftermarket fibreglass jobbie. Hvae looked at a few and they are all poor quality. Yours looks the goods

hey champ try js auto imports.His a good bloke makes the kits for gts-t's.His stuff is very good quality with very resonable prices so give him a yell dude.His a trader fir sau so have a look in that section

When did you do it?

hey man havent done it yet but i spose i wanted some feed back on what ppl think.Springs have been made just got get them in

Nice pics cruising_r32 but what's with the green wheels? Is it an irish thing? lol...

They needed a refurb as the paint was starting to chip away around the center caps.

So I was thinking white would be cool but a bitch to keep clean, didn't want black as I don't think it suits my car so was left with gold or bronze which has been done to death over here. Ever other import has gold wheels with a polished lip so I just figured f**k it, I'll do something totally different.

And it doesn't get more different than flurescent green!

Its catching on too, last year there was only one or two cars here with coloured wheels but last week when I was at a track day there was loads of cars runnig coloured rims :banana:

nope, thats the real colour of them.

Bayside blue was one option I considered but it thought blue might look a bit gay.....

I'm thinking about getting another set of 16" for playing on and doing the bright orange.....

nope, thats the real colour of them.

Bayside blue was one option I considered but it thought blue might look a bit gay.....

I'm thinking about getting another set of 16" for playing on and doing the bright orange.....

looks good. bayside blue isnt baby blue. would look tuff on a white car. you've got me thinking now. lol