SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

LOL

but I bet my offsets, widths and sizes are better

Paint them black then put them on! I'm tempting to paint them black, I reckon it will look tuff on silver

i must be told wat rims these are??

post-51411-1215678172_thumb.jpgpost-51411-1215678236_thumb.jpgpost-51411-1215678272_thumb.jpg

this is my new baby just waiting on turbo and high rise to arrive for a bit more power.

Im pretty bored so i just thought id put some pics up

The difference between standard boring wheels n nice exciting wheels

travis to tell you the truth i really like the way your car looks with the standard r32 gtr wheels, doesnt look boring at all but your wheels look pretty good aswell mate, do you mind me asking how much you picked up your wheels for,

cheers tony

travis to tell you the truth i really like the way your car looks with the standard r32 gtr wheels, doesnt look boring at all but your wheels look pretty good aswell mate, do you mind me asking how much you picked up your wheels for,

cheers tony

yeh it looked good when it was clean with the tiny wheels on but once it gets dirty they make the car look really bad ay

lol jetgtr thats exacely what i said, if they were 18s i would piss any wheel off and go for them and abu your getting everyone jealous mate so just stop showing your car off hehe, guys we should organise a cruise with all our skylines sometimes and if yous want on september 12th wer all going to calder park to run our acrs so anyone just pm me if they are intersted in comeing along and having some fun,

cheers tony

yep Uras NS-01's

17x8 front 7 17x9 on rear

+30 offset

Too many times people refer to them as drifteks :)

are these the same one you get through just jap?

im thinking of getting a set to put the semi slicks on for the track, are they any good?

they're hot i like em...pm sent rekin

hehe pm replied

are these the same one you get through just jap?

im thinking of getting a set to put the semi slicks on for the track, are they any good?

yes they are exactly the same as the ones Justjap sells, although ive heard that they have run out of stock of 9inch wide and only have 8inch available

Nice and clean Pat, you just need to lower it some more man

haha cheers, yeah needs a lowering.

Will probably buy new suspension after i get the TypeM skirts painted/fitted