SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

are you planning on using bolt on guards, flares or hand flaring the guards to fit the rims?? with some stretched 245s or 255s you will come close but will still need something done... im keen to see it when your done if you are hand flaring it... thats gonna look awesome, nice wheel choice

15mm flare would be fine with your rears, should sit pretty flush with the 235/40 depending on your camber.

a slight lip/flare at the fronts with a 215/40 should be pretty spot on.

took a couple shots this arvo and tonight, heres a few i mucked around with. Hard trying to get them looking nice without going too far :S, not sure if i did or not.

I included a few of the crappy night shots so i can get some advice :cheers:

so the night shots r shit, any tips ?? i'm pretty sure the blue spots are reflections from the HID's on the lense, hence how they can float in the sky haha.

I know i need to get a tri pod to start with for the darker shots, i didnt get a single one correctly in focus.

I also tried out my new flash tonight, nice wireless one. I tried it to the left of the car, directly infront of the car, behind the car, and at my feet, all set ups resulted in either a totally black pick (behind) a huge white spot and a shadow on the wall (to the left) an over exposed crappy look (in front) or something else, how can i correctly use this flash to better low light shots without shadows and over exposure ?. i should get a tripod for the flash too. I figure theyre generally better if you have 2 so they can correct each other ?

any tips much appreciated :D

post-22805-1226068188_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226068202_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226068215_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226068228_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226068239_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226068355_thumb.jpg

Thanks Abu :D Other than a nismo gear knob my mate gave me and the RB25 turbo and tune i haven't done much. Time to save some cash lol.

haha nice nice

How much power did you make with the RB25 turbo, heaps better to drive now?