SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Roy

I ran a 18 x 9.5 + 30 with a 245/40 tyre on the back.. was a tight fit and that's when I got the inner lip on the rear guards rolled. Just with the inner lip rolled it was enough to tuck the tyre under so no flaring was needed

I ran a 18 x 8.5 + 25 at the front with a 235/40 tyre but they didn't tuck under but I never had the guards rolled at the front.. Your probably running a bit of camber at the front so should be able to get them tucked in

Otherwise R33 LCA will give you like -3 deg camber, with the inner lip ont he guard tucked it should fit up fine

245 is the widest tyre I have had.. lol

I've had 10" +22 on the back before and wanted to stick to that sizing but I saw these on yahoo auctions and had to have them. the lip is rolled and the guard is slightly pumped plus I rolled them before it was painted so didnt want to go through that again on new paint

I was running 215/40/R17 on the front of my XD9s which were 17 x 9.5 + 17 and 225/40/R18 on the rear 18 x 10 + 18 :)

Some serious stretch

thats what im talking bout.. tyres that do yoga 5 times a week.

i had 235s on a 9.5 and thought it was a good stretch... took my "mate" at the tyre shop 15 goes to get one on.. he wasnt too happy when i came in 2 weeks later to get them replaced. haha

post-24581-1227431813_thumb.jpg

Man, you guys all freak me out with the size wheels you are jamming in under the GTSts. I want to run a 9.5" , maybe 10" rear but only because i want to run a 265 rear tyre :down:

Anyway, the car has 9" +20 offset which should be doable and when the guards have been pumped for that sized rim i should be able to get a 9.5" + 36 on the rear aand run 255 tyres.

Is anyone running wide rims with decent sized rubber?

Roy, i've got 19" x 9.5" +38 with 265/30 tyres on my 32 GTST.

Roy.

I'm running 19 x 9.5's with 265 rubber. Guards are rolled and it never scrapes.. Don't know what the offset is but they are just these.. I've posted pics a few times so you've probably seen it before.

DSC02589-1.jpg

here are some pics of my gtr with its new kit so far its not finished but i love it.some of the fotos could be blury but ill put some good ones up soon that are good soon

post-39099-1227786412_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1227787873.jpg

post-39099-1227788191_thumb.jpg

post-39099-1227788315_thumb.jpg