SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

id forgot to add some pics of my new wheels.

no distance shots yet as its in the process of getting a cage and is stuck in a shed.

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

i was undecided so i picked 2 of each.

Origin DNA-01 17x9.5 +15

CST hyper zero 17x9.5 +15

and Lenso D1R 17x10 +15

i still havent fitted them up and looked closely at them yet. the lenso's still havent got rubber on them but they are Skid rims only.

Can someone tell me the full name of these white rims please?

They are sexy as hell :down:

Lenso D1R thats what they are called. Apparently hard to get in white. i had to wait for a new shipment to arrive. they will not fit your car in my off sets with out guard work. i think they are available in lower offsets thoe.

they are suposed to be the new drift teck but they look crap in black because you cant see the dish.

i used to have a pair of the same work wheels you have and they are pretty rare.

Lenso D1R thats what they are called. Apparently hard to get in white. i had to wait for a new shipment to arrive. they will not fit your car in my off sets with out guard work. i think they are available in lower offsets thoe.

they are suposed to be the new drift teck but they look crap in black because you cant see the dish.

i used to have a pair of the same work wheels you have and they are pretty rare.

Thanks for the information, I'm going to try see if I can get them up this way for sensible money.

The white with red lip looks amazing!

I've been told my wheels retailed for big money when they where first released and still fetch a good price now because they are so hard to find. I just had mine refurbished and put back to a normal silver as I've got myself another set of standard wheels to do Fluorescent green :P

groupshot.jpg

This photo is what inspired me to paint my 32 grey! I started about half a year ago, it's nearly done now :(

Is it my imagination or does the grey car in the photo on the right have visible 'overlap' lines on the bonnet from the respray?

^ Dunno man, I can't really see it. Both gts-t's had been resprayed grey with tint... the one on the right was bought like that... the paint had been put on quite some time ago though, if anything paint was starting to fade.

You will have to put up some pics when your car is done!