SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Hey Russ I'm still in two minds whether I want to upgrade to an S3 R33 GT-R this year or keep the R32. I've got such an emotional attachment to this thing it will be EXTREMELY hard to part with ;) I guess after 3.5 years of ownership it would be nice for a change... Hmmm want another R32 Russ? :rofl:

Hey Russ I'm still in two minds whether I want to upgrade to an S3 R33 GT-R this year or keep the R32. I've got such an emotional attachment to this thing it will be EXTREMELY hard to part with :P I guess after 3.5 years of ownership it would be nice for a change... Hmmm want another R32 Russ? >_<

Nah 1 is enough for my wallet. Just keep it man. Buy a house instead. 33's suck anyway :(

Nice!

Have you considered lowering it? Front would look a fair bit better if it sat a bit lower in my opinion... still car looks really clean!

Hey thanks.

Yeah definitely going to lower it in the future. At the moment it has damper adjustable suspension but i agree with you. Wouldn't bring it down too much lower though, maybe an inch or so.

Looks nice!

Needs more low up front.

Thanks, yep still agreeing with that. Although all my previous skylines were low and used to cop a fair bit of hate from driveways, speed bumps and police. So not too low this time.

Cheers Jimmy,

Not normally a fan of mesh wheels but really diggin' yours ey! I reckon they suit it well :(

r32's and circa SSR mesh rims go 2ge4 like brangelina.

im keeping my eyes peeled for a set but i want 9.5 and 10.5 for epic fatness. going to be hard to find i know... expensive too.

I only have about 4-5mm clearance on the front calipers and probably 10mm clearance on rear.

I saw a set of 11.5's on Yahoo JP (which is where I got my set from)

Ultimately I wanna run the 9's up front and find some 10's for the rear. But as you said, finding FORMULA mesh, in 5 stud, in 17inch is f**king hard.

I love my uniqueness :(