SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

• 2 weeks later...

I dont mind it. The car is predominantly a track car and since it started getting reasonably quick at places like PI etc i figured a wing may help it in the 180km/h+ corners.

There was no way i was going to put a T-wing on it...concern over benefit vs being a parachute out back etc means i have the bootlid with the wing then a spare boot lid with nothing. I went R34 wing becuase i gigure its dual plane and adjustable and obviously a reasonable thing in the styling vs effect stakes since it was on the Z-Tune. I was planning on only using the wing on the track but i am actually a fan...to me it looks almost factory :laugh:

I dont mind it. The car is predominantly a track car and since it started getting reasonably quick at places like PI etc i figured a wing may help it in the 180km/h+ corners.

There was no way i was going to put a T-wing on it...concern over benefit vs being a parachute out back etc means i have the bootlid with the wing then a spare boot lid with nothing. I went R34 wing becuase i gigure its dual plane and adjustable and obviously a reasonable thing in the styling vs effect stakes since it was on the Z-Tune. I was planning on only using the wing on the track but i am actually a fan...to me it looks almost factory :(

nah man i figured it had a little more reasoning behind it than omg gtr wing bro. just not my thing is all. opinions differ. keep wavin that RWD track skyline flag for us gtst owners :nyaanyaa: