SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

After a long drive a few months ago, one very dirty R32...

post-92407-0-72099900-1347330180_thumb.jpg

Nice scenery though. :)

what a great pic and goes to show how tough an r32 can look from the factory - I am biased though as silver to me looks like a stealth bullet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Well given that these are designed for proper circuit racing guys and made from genuine carbon you would be correct in assuming this
    • Yeah think they don’t make carbon fiber ones unfortunately 
    • That’s sick but I have a feeling really expensive … 
    • well, no luck again.😞 I got home after work and took the entire system off, intake, intercooler, all piping , connections, turbo elbows etc., inspected everything. Everything that makes up the intake, turbo and exhaust system , manifold intake and exhaust, and find no cracks, loose fittings, restriction, leaks, nothing.... I reinstalled it all test drove, same hairdryer/leaf blower sound anytime I give it throttle, then I swapped out the 50/50 aftermarket bov for the stock 100 percent recirculation version, another test drive same exact sound. (except no "ppsssh" sound when I let of throttle.)... I wish I had a stock intake to try as it does have a Apexi intake on it and I wonder if this is causing the loud whooshing sound. Still seems like a lot of hesitation and low power, expected a lot more punch based on what I have heard and seen with these 25 neo turbo engines. I have never seen or heard one in person, but can't imagine this is correct.
    • i ordered a head gasket test kit to make sure its not that. I could test the injectors and Coilpacks by unplugging them and see if the idle Changes?  Id check for A vacume leak by spraying break clean and see if the idle changes?  i have an endoscope for checking the valves.  What can i do to check Ringlands.  Have I forgotten any test i should do? I'll upload a video of the idle later after work/charging the battery