SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Yeah thx I've posted some pics in the 4 dr section, anyways your pics have gotten me interested in getting a gtr bar again, but this time a genuine one, not a fibreglass one. lol.

noice. where in canberra did you take those pics?

There's a boatramp in the carpark that's next to the boathouse restaurant.

Took me ages to find somewhere but I felt I had to take some since Siknis from CC detailed it for me yesterday!

Yeah it was and f*ck yeah he did a fantastic job. Noticed some imperfections some I did and didn't know about which was interesting. But yeah I'm surprised he doesn't charge more cause it's awesome :down:

2 real quick photos of my 32

l_8de57be7443f27c343e9c8516f2963d8.jpg

l_c4ecfb86add8e65d69a8f3d50e1889f7.jpg

wow... looks insane!

Love the stockies! Wish they came in 18' thought.. Any rear shots?

Looks just like mine :down:

There's a boatramp in the carpark that's next to the boathouse restaurant.

Took me ages to find somewhere but I felt I had to take some since Siknis from CC detailed it for me yesterday!

Nice clean looking GTR man!

wow... looks insane!

Love the stockies! Wish they came in 18' thought.. Any rear shots?

Looks just like mine :D

Thanks man.. hunting a set of 34 GTR rims for it.

Here is another quick back shot

l_035ff16f23a6ae02d39506258e0c9524.jpg

nah you dont need GTR gaurds to make the front bar sit nicely, simply redrilling/grinding 2 wholes in the GTR reo bar (12mm to be exact) will bring the front bar foward enough to fold the sides of the bumper up to the gaurd leaving no gap and over hang :D

What does the gap with the headlights look like with this approach? Very clever by the way :)

.... but to bad for the 20 in the R32 :D

Because you never went in a properly modified example :) Should have wound up the 2535 to 240rwkws, from there and higher they start to feel decently quick :)

Because you never went in a properly modified example :) Should have wound up the 2535 to 240rwkws, from there and higher they start to feel decently quick :)

haha I wanted 230rwkw but yeah it wouldn't get there which just made me not want to keep it/modify anymore, especially after all the work/time I put into it with all the good parts

Most Trent (Status) could get out of it was around 215rwkw on 1.2bar, it wouldn't go any more. Drove great, had plenty of power and was fairly responsive for a 20, probably because of the cam gears but still didn't do it for me

After all those mods and money spent I could sit with my cousins stock R32 GTR, with cat back exhaust, chipped ECU and pods :D

My GTR now blows that, stock with exhaust, PFC and 14psi makes around 260kw at all 4. They just don't compare, even if it is an R33 :)

I still love it, always will! You just can't beat the look of a clean R32 with fat wheels but performance wise, you can't go past a GTR :D

That's my story

Well curse you because my XD9s look hopeless on my car compared to yours. So just bought some RE30s, hopefully they look ok, if they dont i dont care as i just want some nice light wheels that fit :D

Well curse you because my XD9s look hopeless on my car compared to yours. So just bought some RE30s, hopefully they look ok, if they dont i dont care as i just want some nice light wheels that fit :D

bahaha I noticed they were for sale

Where did you get the RE30s from, are they good size/offsets?

They better look like these

130_0207_082_z2006_SEMA_auto_showra.jpg

Didn't you have RegaMaster wheels before, they are fairly light in decent sizes?

Yeh the Rega are an awesome wheel and the same weight give or take as my old LM GT4s. Only prpblem is the spoke design and offset of mine mean they dont clear larger aftermarket brakes. The same problem as the XD9s, fine over std brakes, not so flah without spacers if you want to run track brakes.

The RE30s are same as my XD9s, 17 x 8.5 + 30. According to Rays they are suitable for bigger aftermarket brakes on a Skyline, and have a better spoke design to clear calipers. Would love to go the sort of offset you ran on your GTSt but i need the suspension travel and gaurd clearance on the track.

LOL, yes. Next years GP i might try and steal some Rays wheels out of the Williams pit garage :)

hey guys last night i was pretty bored so i reversed my car out in the drive way and here are the ne wheels on it and yes thye are SSR PROFESSOR SP1,

they are 17+9.5 all aorund with a +12 offset, tyres are bridgestone potenzas re-01s with about 70% tread and here how the car looks now, ive just slapped them on and havnt touched it yet as i just put them on yesterday but yer they look really nice, sorry for the pics are pretty shit but will get better ones soemtime dutuing the week

they come out pretty nice but i can always get that really fat ass look by going a tyre like 275 or even 255 but i think i will stick with the 245 as they are spot on and still look fat and stocky on the gtr

car needs lowering liek big time but was going to do it tonight but i think looks liek ti will be tomrorow or wednesday but will keep yous guys informed but here is some pics of the wheels on the gtr

cheers tony

post-42095-1217837920_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1217837948_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1217838018_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1217838042_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1217838113_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1217838126_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1217838137_thumb.jpg