SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

heres some of mine, day after i painted it satin black with my bro... and soon to have possibly new rims.. 18x9.5+20 work emotion xt7s thanx to my good mate ABU haha funny kent...

Buy them already Billy boy!! :P

Here one picture of my GTR at our frist track day at sandown.

post-36694-1217675362_thumb.jpg

What front bar is that you got there Rav?

heres some of mine, day after i painted it satin black with my bro... and soon to have possibly new rims.. 18x9.5+20 work emotion xt7s thanx to my good mate ABU haha funny kent...

15072008257.jpg

15072008258.jpg

15072008259.jpg

Paint job and rims look tuff man!

I like the inner yellow Volk Wheels part and your body kit looks nice.

hey guys last night i was pretty bored so i reversed my car out in the drive way and here are the ne wheels on it and yes thye are SSR PROFESSOR SP1,

they are 17+9.5 all aorund with a +12 offset, tyres are bridgestone potenzas re-01s with about 70% tread and here how the car looks now, ive just slapped them on and havnt touched it yet as i just put them on yesterday but yer they look really nice, sorry for the pics are pretty shit but will get better ones soemtime dutuing the week

they come out pretty nice but i can always get that really fat ass look by going a tyre like 275 or even 255 but i think i will stick with the 245 as they are spot on and still look fat and stocky on the gtr

car needs lowering liek big time but was going to do it tonight but i think looks liek ti will be tomrorow or wednesday but will keep yous guys informed but here is some pics of the wheels on the gtr

cheers tony

Hey Tony! Cars looking nice with the new black rims on, real nice!

Hey Tony! Cars looking nice with the new black rims on, real nice!

hey how you doing, thansk alot ,ate, thats really my taste now as i got sik of ther bling bling thing, will get better quaality pics and also when da car is clean to show yous guys

cheers tony

• 2 weeks later...

HERE ARE PICS OF MY GTR WITH MY NEW WHEELS

YEPPPPP SSR SP1 HEHE

photo0004ja8.th.jpg,photo0006rj0.th.jpgphoto0009mjs3.th.jpg

[img <a href='http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4613/photo0016bf3.th.jpg' rel='nofollow' target="_blank" onclick="java script:urchinTracker('/outgoing/img297_imageshack_us');">http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4613/photo0016bf3.th.jpg[/img]</a>

photo0018cd9.th.jpg

photo0021kv5.th.jpg

CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE MIDDLE, ITS ANOTHER PIC

Edited by GTRBOS

Travis32, your R32 looks tuff as! Nice deep lip / dish on the wheels.

Nice clean look too.

BTW is you boot lid a different colour or you got some aftermarket carbon fibre one? Could be just the lighting...

Hot looking wheels Tony!

Nice, wide and fat!!! LOL!

Sl!m, you got a BN or Vertex front bar on your R32?