SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

miine and my cousins gtr, copper gtr is my cousins one and the green one is my one, my gtr is really really dirty lol but hav gave it a full dteail and a polish last week

cheers guys

post-42095-1222143021_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1222143147_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTRBOS

Where did you find this bonnet? Looks awesome, i'm looking for a similar one but i want to make sure it fits perfect, did you have much trouble with this?

Got the bonnet from Mu Secret. Was a bitch to fit it and the holes for the squirter part of the wind shield wipers are too small

miine and my cousins gtr, copper gtr is my cousins one and the green one is my one, my gtr is really really dirty lol but hav gave it a full dteail and a polish last week

cheers guys

ey my apologies if this aint you but were you driving round Lilydale a while next to a black wrx and a maroon r33.

cheers guys

nice paintjobs/rims on both

wat rims are those on the copper 1?

what are these panasport G7's worth roughly?

well my cousin won them on ebay for $915 or something, they are 18+10.5 rears and 18+9.5 fronts and they came with no tyres, another mate of mine bought same rims with a like 25cm dish with 18+11.5 rear and 18+9.5 for his car for 2.1k with tyres so yer i guess about 1.5-2kmax for mint ones but my cousin got a bargain from ebay hehe

well my cousin won them on ebay for $915 or something, they are 18+10.5 rears and 18+9.5 fronts and they came with no tyres, another mate of mine bought same rims with a like 25cm dish with 18+11.5 rear and 18+9.5 for his car for 2.1k with tyres so yer i guess about 1.5-2kmax for mint ones but my cousin got a bargain from ebay hehe

he wouldnt wanna trade em for 17s would he? ;)