SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

thanks guys.

18x9.5 +12 Scott. Fit nicely, flush and no scrub. Running RSR's 255/35/R18

265's on the GTC's caused minor scrub when turning tightly at very low speed. embarasing :blush: in car parks.

Could of put 255's on the front of the GTC's but just :wub: the LM GT's.

Is that your gtr? That smashed silver pic

Shaw WAS , now on my fifth GT-R , got a 33 for change i bought it when i still could not even drive yet :) (busted legs and stuff )

You are very lucky mate. I also wrote off a gtr and was very very lucky.

I should create a thread for written off gtr's as it can happen to anyone when u have some serious power under the hood - or is this a bad idea to bring up the past which most ppl (including myself) want to move on and forget?

You are very lucky mate. I also wrote off a gtr and was very very lucky.

I should create a thread for written off gtr's as it can happen to anyone when u have some serious power under the hood - or is this a bad idea to bring up the past which most ppl (including myself) want to move on and forget?

I think it is ok , part of moving forward is being able to look at it and just be thankful we are still here to buy another GT-R :) Mine happened coming home from work on f3 someone crossed onto my side of freeway and i hit them at 110 as it was on bend and no time to react ! Oh and that drivers seat was from the pair i bought from you )

i remember you now - did i drop the seats off at your dads place in chipping norton? hang on, that might have been the buyer for the rear seat!?

man - those seats came out of my black gtr which i wrote off...i think that car was possessed (sorry, in advance)

i remember you now - did i drop the seats off at your dads place in chipping norton? hang on, that might have been the buyer for the rear seat!?

man - those seats came out of my black gtr which i wrote off...i think that car was possessed (sorry, in advance)

Yeah they are the seats i got my mate to pick them up for me , i still have passenger one for game console :)