SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

anymore detailed shots of these cars?

Yes please more pics of the top R32.

Sorry fellas, only took the one picture of the Gunmetal one.

I wasn't allowed into the garages, so this is all I've got of the other 32.

7780454820_6bfbf78600_b.jpg

What Turbs going on Matty ?

"Hammer Time"

GT3582, .82 rear with a Tial 44mm gate :D

Tilton pedal box in there?

Was it a pain to fit?

Actually, OPW pedal box and tilton resevoir, master cylinders and bias adjuster cable.

15183Skyline%20pedalbox.jpg

As for it being a pain, im a bit undecided IF it was worth the effort. Havent had a really good drive with it yet to be decided

Pedals themselves were too closely spaced, we ended up remounting the accelerator and clutch pedals on the outer edges of their shafts rather than centre

Had to lop the top 1/3 off the accelerator pedal (as it was way too long)

Had to make a way to mount a throttle cable to the pedal (and for now we're using an MX83 Cressida cable as its the right length.....will get a proper one made up later in the year)

Had to make a bracket to mount the brake light switch (and that just reminded me i STILL have to extend the wires to it LOL)

DSCN0620.jpg

Some ppl say the interior has aged but I don't see it, classic yet simple dash with great seats and the best design steering imo

Thats it ! What more do you need a/c power windows comfortable seats and rb26 to listen too :) OH , and grip like a mother f**ker !

Agreed!

Its like trying to compare the cabin of a veyron to that of the Ferrari f40...both are beautiful in their own unique way. How cool is the f40 door opener (you pull a piece of rope)!

I REALLY wish I could have gotten better pics of the white R32...it was gorgeous. I walked all the way across the road and across two parking lots once I saw it to take a picture. So sad they came out like that.

I personally don't think an r32 can look as good without the rear wing.

My mate who owned DARDVL had set the quickest top speed down conrod straight at bathurst...anyway, at the time he ran it and hit 285kmh with the rear wing fitted. He then decided to remove it to gain a few km and said that he couldn't push it close to 285km due to lack of downforce.

My point - r32gtr not only looks better with the rear wing BUT it also serves a performance purpose :)

I personally don't think an r32 can look as good without the rear wing.

My mate who owned DARDVL had set the quickest top speed down conrod straight at bathurst...anyway, at the time he ran it and hit 285kmh with the rear wing fitted. He then decided to remove it to gain a few km and said that he couldn't push it close to 285km due to lack of downforce.

My point - r32gtr not only looks better with the rear wing BUT it also serves a performance purpose :)

+11ty