SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

hey Abu...yeh, alex owned the car a few years bak....

Hey man

Yeah thought it looked familiar! Very nice car man, GTR fronts are awesome :)

.. and abu! the first r32 u posted up (i think origin lab car?) looks sexy as!

Yeah how fkn hot is it!

ORIGIN rear bar and side skirts, with the GTR front bar, lower lip and N1 vents wooooo hot!

I got a video of it somewhere tooo.

Edited by abu

how i get my exhaust to sound like that :nyaanyaa: i have the lamest sounding RB20 ever lol

What sort of exhaust do you have fitted ?

Heres a quick video of my 32, the Fujitsubo Legalis Super R exhaust sounds good without being droney like some can get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBJ8wwBMuY

:worship:

Kakimoto cat back Q_Q soooo quiet, has full 3inch turbo back to cat though. so the right cat back would make it HOT

edit: wat width are your rear tyres ? watched ur other vid with the little bit of smoke. i cant do that in my car lol, never get smoke. dunno if its cos my car is weak cakes or cos it has 255's

Kakimoto cat back Q_Q soooo quiet, has full 3inch turbo back to cat though. so the right cat back would make it HOT

edit: wat width are your rear tyres ? watched ur other vid with the little bit of smoke. i cant do that in my car lol, never get smoke. dunno if its cos my car is weak cakes or cos it has 255's

They are 265/30/19 Falken FK452 tyres, they are brand new, thats why i only let it rip a little bit, plus that was out the front of my house. LOL.

The Cusco type rs 2 way diff and Exedy heavy duty clutch helps when wanting to smoke up the rears...................

Do you still have the standard clutch ?

well apparently it has an aftermarket clutch (so i was told when i bought it) and people always comment on it when they drive is so i see no reason why it wouldnt be true, was told its brass button, but its not very heavy, just precise and grippy. might be cos my tyres are cheap shit, but if i go round a corner with a bit of speed, not enough to loose grip though, the back end bounces lol.

I've got a Kakimoto Catback & its loud as :wub: Do you still have the silencer in it? :no:

nah man no silencer, very odd that yours is loud, the brand is apparently known for being quiet, unless u have a specifically loud model ?