SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

gts1lk8.jpg

what wheels are these? i love the concave on them... would look hot in white haha

heres my car before and after

p52707649ly.jpg

theres how i bought her... looks pretty hot just bought coilovers and painted brake callipers with ame tracer wheels

skyrine2rf0.jpg

origin kit and bronze xd9's tesfit now with drift wing

greeeeeeenak0.jpg

powder coated wheels white with green paint

skyrinerearanglefr5.jpg

skyrinesidebf1.jpg

will get better pics when i have some nice weather.... and some nice action shots as well

Looks sick bro. Whats the kit? I was thinking a mix, Final Konnexion and BN sports or similar. Let us know champ, sick R32 no doubt has some power too yeah?

Origin.. :D

look like a Vertex to me... are they any different between these 2 kits?

They're very close to indentical, some very subtle differences. Most notable is the front bumper. I think the openings on the Vertex are a bit bigger. The FK one is a bit 'chunkier' for lack of a better word.

Edited by Mark_McQ

Looks sick bro. Whats the kit? I was thinking a mix, Final Konnexion and BN sports or similar. Let us know champ, sick R32 no doubt has some power too yeah?

sorry i couldn't answer your questions sooner guys i am working outa town with no computer acess

final konnexion is quite a bit different and BN sports is alot more big and open... BN sports is alot more similar to the Uras kit.

i love the final konnexion kit but live in Canada so it would be far too expensive to get. Oh and i don't have any power yet i actually get my RB30 block at the end of this month so i will be one of the only guys in canada rocking it. I will keep you guys updated oon some of the stuff i am doing i am putting a crazy roll cage in which you guys will die for. And also australlia does need better wheel fitment which is why i don't mind sharing wheel specs