SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Nice halfcage Roy, where'd you get that made up?

Its a pretty simple cage but thats what i needed. Brown Davis in Bayswater looked after it for me. There are plenty of places around that can do cages, i ended up going with Brown Davis as i felt most comfortable using them. Glad i did, for a change getting a pretty major mod doen was a piece of cake and done professionally :huh:

well at least u got the right bonnet

LOL, nope. It is a GTSt bonnet cut down to help air flow through to the radiator. Wouldnt shame my car by putting GTR parts on it. That would be like putting Lada parts on an Aston Martin :)

Need to get me half a cage - looks tuffff. Silver R32s THE BEST :(

Yeh, i have a soft soft for silver R32s, though the pics of your car make me envious. 9 years of ownership and 8 years of track work are taking their toll on my car :D

That looks crazy man, not a fan of the rear lights but - would look better in red

Are they WORK XD9 in white? What offset?

Nice work

They're 18x10 +18 and 17x9.5 +17. I expect something like that from your car on Thursday's meet. :D

They're 18x10 +18 and 17x9.5 +17. I expect something like that from your car on Thursday's meet. :D

damn thats crazy

haha not even close man - I think I might have to upgrade to some XD9s

Yeh, i have a soft soft for silver R32s, though the pics of your car make me envious. 9 years of ownership and 8 years of track work are taking their toll on my car :D

ah nothing to be envious over man, your car is tufffff

we should reshell your car into my car - your motor, box, suspension, brakes in my shell with your half cage

build the ultimate r32 streeter lol

Nice, is that an aftermaket bar or std R32 GTR bar? Would be interested to know where you purcahsed it from if its an aftermarket fibreglass jobbie. Hvae looked at a few and they are all poor quality. Yours looks the goods - says Roy

LOL, nope. It is a GTSt bonnet cut down to help air flow through to the radiator. Wouldnt shame my car by putting GTR parts on it. That would be like putting Lada parts on an Aston Martin smile.gif - says Roy

Whats going on here aye?

:)

p.s - i didn't know how to use the quote thing. So if you guys get confused, my bad.

Edited by snappy_

just hit reply on there post man and if you want to quote more than one person hit the quote buttons (next to the reply) on each of there posts then click add reply at the bottom of the page :)

Heres one of mine

Its also the second GTR in Benm's post on page 1

Like the number plate! Is that real or photchopped?

And my mates rear after a trackday (yes it shoots flames)

Strewth!

looks fkn tuff Roy, I love it

Reminds me of my car just with different rims, GTR bonnet and different front bar

lol you mean the only thing making both your cars the same is the factory sideskirts and rear pods!?

What a coincidence :)

<3

lol you mean the only thing making both your cars the same is the factory sideskirts and rear pods!?

What a coincidence :wub:

<3

and the fact that its silver and there's hardly any silver ones around.. mostly all black!

and the ride height but the rest is different like I said mr SMIC

you get to see similar looking r32s to yours all the time, theres a million black ones but very few silver ones Patrick

and the fact that its silver and there's hardly any silver ones around.. mostly all black!

and the ride height but the rest is different like I said mr SMIC

you get to see similar looking r32s to yours all the time, theres a million black ones but very few silver ones Patrick

zutututu <3

Nice, is that an aftermaket bar or std R32 GTR bar? Would be interested to know where you purcahsed it from if its an aftermarket fibreglass jobbie. Hvae looked at a few and they are all poor quality. Yours looks the goods - says Roy

LOL, nope. It is a GTSt bonnet cut down to help air flow through to the radiator. Wouldnt shame my car by putting GTR parts on it. That would be like putting Lada parts on an Aston Martin smile.gif - says Roy

Whats going on here aye?

:wub:

p.s - i didn't know how to use the quote thing. So if you guys get confused, my bad.

LOL...yes its a GTR bonnet on my car. Never give any GTRs credit. You will not meet a more one eyed GTSt guy. GTSt for life! :D

LOL...yes its a GTR bonnet on my car. Never give any GTRs credit. You will not meet a more one eyed GTSt guy. GTSt for life! :(

hey im so gtst, that i wont go FMIC cause then ill need to cut my factory frontbar and lose my GTST electric spoiler :D

GTST 4 lyf :wub: