SAU Community

News about my car

MetBlue_GTST

Well guys, good news!!! The guy has pleaded guilty and will be sentenced next week... YAY!!!

And you should watch Channel 9 monday night at 6pm... They did an interview of me!!! :D Hopefully i dont look too much like a dick! :P They took shots of me leaving my keys where a used to leave then and where he came in through my bedroom window, then did an interview with me in front of my baby and then a few takes of me driving away... Got a bit of wheel spin on the first take but the second one was better...

Unfortunately i got a call at 11:30am from the channel 9 dude and i didn't wash my car that weekend so i had to give her a quick wipe over...

Alan.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i should get another call from the senior constable about his sentence and also whether or not its worth my while in pursuing a civil matter against him for new tyres and detailing and shit like that... problem is that he has no assets what so ever... I'll find out exactly what hes being charged with...

A soap-on-a-rope fund sounds good!!!

Sorry Dan, my autograph is valuable... :bahaha: :shake:

Hooray new soap on a rope huh. Someone elses job this time. The KY and the postage came out of my pocket last time.

Should be good to watch, lets see what kind of spin they put on it.

Guest H4X0R

What ever happened to angry mobs with pointy sticks.

a good old fashioned hangin' would keep them away...

hope he gets a good sentance al.

i might know some people who know some people to make sure he gets tickled and tucked in to bed everyday...