Cruisingsa Cruise #6

Tylthidras

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had lunch at glenelg so i thought id drop in n have a look..wasnt planning on going on the cruise...

there was about 20-25 cars...only 3 lines including mine, few 180's n 200sx's...rest were normal cars.

as soon as i pulled in, hello cop car :wave:

i was ready 2 leave n the cop car decided to park right behind my park so i couldnt get out. they ended up defecting or giving fines to 3 cars cos they were reported doing burnouts or speeding beforhand.

cop car left, so i left.

The highest concentration was between Willunga and Mt Barker, I'm guessing around 40 cars? Cheers to the guy in the Maroon 32 from tassie, never actually caught your name man, was a sweet ride.

Overall pretty decent cruise, would have been better if cruisers were the only ones in the hills so we didn't get held up but that's life lol.

Vange no-one got fined or defected. :dry:

Was good to meet couple of new ppl, good to meet you vange & electro (can't remember ur exact forum name).

An yeah we got fair split up on way down into ttp....still had about 20odd cars at end point i think. About 7/8 ppl bailed at Lobethal due to it looking like it was gonna piss down any second..thankfully it didn't. :wave:

Yeah Madaz, I am :( may I enquire why you ask? (PM's/emails are cool if we don't want to hijack the thread lol)

*edit: Now I think I know who you are! would this be part of your vehicle by any chance?

post-20992-1150101202.jpg

Edited by nato_wp

Yeah Madaz, I am :( may I enquire why you ask? (PM's/emails are cool if we don't want to hijack the thread lol)

*edit: Now I think I know who you are! would this be part of your vehicle by any chance?

just the fish sticker in ur sig :)

is that edit @ me