Cruisingsa Cruise #6

Tylthidras

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in (in order... me=ride whore on the cruise :)) The stagea...love that induction sound, The Maroon R32...awesome ride, Murray's V8 limited Soarer...mmm leather...

Lol, I'm going to apologise now for hijacking this thread with my convo with Madaz... I had good intentions of not doing so...really I did!

Madaz mate, scroll back to the post I made where I asked if 'this' was your car, I attached a pic of the rear of a candy red r33 4door I saw on the MEGAcruise earlier this year. I thought it may have been you.

I just hadn't found the pic and attached it before you aswered my post, so when you answered there was nothing there yet.

...sorry for the essay guys :D

Edited by nato_wp

ah now it makes perfect sence ... naw my car is in a link under my sig :D

that candy red 1 i thought i saw @ the oval on the friday night b4 the small car sunday but didnt notice that

• 3 weeks later...

i was thinking this the other day ... and now i need a timming belt done so car is off the road...

i was thinking of organising 1 and not leaving it open to discussion just post a date u make it or you dont and giving u a rough direction of where we are going and like the other cruise i organised 3 city points of meeting up ....

i will do this but when my car is back on the road and i am unsure as to when i will be getting the belts

i dont know what u guys thought, but IMO the roads where a little too high speed, needed more twisties and at a better time. by the time we got to the twisties just before TTP on north east road there was mass traffic and no real chances to get some good corners in. pulled over for a few minutes to get some space ahead but the traffic was moving so slow we caught up to them within a minute :/

but yeh, im just worried that with these high speed roads that it gives idiots a chance to be idiots overtaking people etc. we had a chat to that guy who pulled out from behind me after slowing off the pack to get some space up for some twisties, and almost hitting another silvia coming in the other direction after passing me at the wrong time and not being able to pull in anywhere into the pack.

last thing we need is another skyline cruise tradgedy.

Edited by nisskid

last thing we need is another skyline cruise tradgedy.

couldnt agree more and sunday cruises are ment to be just that cruises not high speed rallies through the hills

well my car will be ready to go for a cruise when everyone is ready, a cruise is what im after not an all out race, especailly in this weather. Need a good stop off point with a bbq(undercover) maybe so everyone can meet and have a chat, after the cruise that is.

Edited by black33_26

Bout time someone organised another midnight run..... If anyones keen PM me with details on preffered dates and times etc.

I think the last run had only two cars; myself and pete --> it meant a very fast run although i did shag my motor (its all good now though had it fixed). Wont be on in the rain due to danger!!!!!!

Bout time someone organised another midnight run..... If anyones keen PM me with details on preffered dates and times etc.

I think the last run had only two cars; myself and pete --> it meant a very fast run although i did shag my motor (its all good now though had it fixed). Wont be on in the rain due to danger!!!!!!

lol. Last time i remember being behind someone and they were almost 4 wheel drifting. All i remember was a couple of skylines there on first few corners, then gone about 5 corners later :D