SAU Community

R35 Might be coming to Australia..

pushead

hopefully never... i dunno the 350z is owned by every tom dik n harry who's goin thru a midlife crisis.

I wouldn't wanna see the R35 go thru the same, they tend to stay away from imports coz its risky and in their middle age they only do non risky trendy stuff.

If it remained an import only die hard fans would get it, and they'd know how to use it. Hence maintaining the rep.

I swear all them balding men in non turbo s14 200sx's shit me, ever since one of em asked me what was a cool car to get "coz he wanted to keep up with the times". I told him to get a family stationwagon and a wife while he was at it and check out an option called reality that came with the car. He called me a rude immature young man and stomed off. Scru him.

Anyways...

um maybe in 2005/2006??

Road-going models, many of which have been privately imported over the years, won similar favour for their explosive performance and excellent handling.

i think what the guy was saying before R31Nismoid was that there has been no race presence of the GTR over the last decade, which is true. Last race was 92, the wet bathurst year??

but he has said they are still being used on the road, just think he was trying to get at the racing aspect of it.

cheers.

well maybe not bathurst or anything like that.

but the are in less publicised events like targa.

there's like 2 or 3 N1 GTR's running round.

As if they'd let the race V8's... could you imagine the slaughter ? heheh!

LOL @ iprimus 'brother-hood'... soo defensive!

I'm tech support too... @ Melb Uni... you get some real keepers there i'll tell ya! NOT!

nark, well done on webpage... i pissed myself laughing thinking so true, so very very true!

My commie will eat your skylines 'round the mount any day fo the week..

Except I don't have a commie. :-D

Skylines still go around the track at Bathurst (just in a non-racing capacity)... I don't know of any GT-R's, but I certainly know of one GTS-T that goes to Bathurst every now and then.. Bathurst is my home town and I own a skyline and the rest is fairly obvious :-)