SAU Community

Sandown - Round 5 - Sun 11 June

Bec

Hey All,

The entry forms and sup req's are now available for the next round of the WRX Club and consequent SAU Club Championship Sprint events.

Entries will fill FAST for this event, so if you are wishing to participate I'd get an entry in ASAP.

Can be downloaded from - http://www.wrx.com.au/

OR - I have attached the PDF's.

Please note the correct FAX number for entries is - (03) 95330440

Cheers,

BEC

Sandown_110606_entry_1_.pdf

Sandown_Supp_regs_1_.pdf

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greg - at this stage, Im not sure about spectators. Am still waiting to hear. Will definately post up the same info as last time though if its needed.

Scott - try to go to the web address above and download them yourself.

I've sent my entry in... and now am officially eating maggi noodles every meal for a few weeks. We can have a maggi dinner party, what do you say Troy?? :wave:

As if you would ever have to eat Maggi noodles!! Your mum makes dinner for us every day.

And what about the money I lent you to enter? I would like the money returned in the form of Tiffany Jewellery as discussed last night. hehe

Don't worry Dane, ye shall never miss out!

Ok I sent my entry in. My first track day for the year!

But for some reason I'm not overly excited right now. Hopefully that's just because I've got the flu.

Will be at least fun to see how close I can get to Aaron. We've never had a run since he's super cheated his car.

As if you would ever have to eat Maggi noodles!! Your mum makes dinner for us every day.

And what about the money I lent you to enter? I would like the money returned in the form of Tiffany Jewellery as discussed last night. hehe

Lend?? I heard 'gift' :D

Its only a 'gift' if you return the money in a 'gift' of Tiffany's jewelley as discussed last night, otherwise its a loan.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Ok I sent my entry in. My first track day for the year!

But for some reason I'm not overly excited right now. Hopefully that's just because I've got the flu.

Will be at least fun to see how close I can get to Aaron. We've never had a run since he's super cheated his car.

My guess will be not very close at all

Hmm, i dont have a significant other to help finance my addiction :

If work clears up a little i can hopefully get a weeks leave to get the car sorted, its goign to be difficult.

...unless Al wants to co-enter his car...LOL...with my semis on it will beat Scotsman ;)

I would bet money on it :P

If it was 2 weeks later i would have been a much better chance.

Does anyone know when Maserati are next back at Sandown?

...as for Blue vs White R34...your bith lucky they wont be getting the Silver Bullet up their ass, completely out of control under brakes...something to do with running out of talent trying to keep up :D

Edited by Roy