SAU Community

R32 Gts-t 1993 (white)

Hi guys i am selling my baby, even though i don't want to as i have put so much money into this car. This car is heavily modified and it has all been recently done so i am trying to get some money back and not loss to much.

Full rebuild and balance engine with aries forgies cost about $5000 with all the parts

GT30 ball bearing rated 500hp ( 1 year old )

45mm exterenal wastegate

gtr injectors

Brand new bosch 040 pump

boost controoler

Wolf 3D vers. 4 plus hand controller

adj. fuel reg

new exceddy H/D clutch

Full 3" turbo back

short shifter

lots of detail to engine eg. (braded lines, nismo radiator cap and oil cap)

HKS intercooler

3" custom piping

brand new battery 520 cranking amps

crome catch can

K&N pod with custom pipe

Veilside Kit

18" 5 spoke wheels (white)

stereo is worth about $2500 (opional queit happy to keep that)

Car was tuned by Peter at Rank Rotary so can give you his number any queries, car was tuned and set at 15psi for 206rwkw have dyno sheets.

Car is service by my local mach. Darren happy to give his and also can forward number from bondi engines who rebuilt engine for me

I think that is about it guys i am sure i have left out some thing there is so much that i have done to this thing, like i said i don't want to sell it but the misses thinks it time for me to grow up a bit and get more suitable car.

Asking $18,000

please call if any queries don't get on computer very much thanks 0438 007 577 Ricky Wheeler, from wheeler hill/dandenong, Vic

Edited by wheels_24

• 2 weeks later...
Do people think i am asking to much for my car even with all the things i have done to it. Or is it just a bad time to sell a car. If anyone has small car or something will trade plus cash i just some money in hand for when i move into new house to do land scaping

Hi,

Mate its a realy bad time to sell i had that mintruck of mine on Ebay and had 72 questions and 60 of them were realy crap offers and plus 7 more people used the offer option and none were even close to what i wanted , Thats a worry its such a bad car market all round, have a few mates who own car yards and they are realy thinking about selling there stock and going to find new jobs in another industry, good luck with the sale

Thanks

thanks 'iwantone' i have tryed everything to sell i guess i just haver to wait i mean i cant take any less then what i have put it for i am already lossing so much it is not funny but i guess that happens when you play around with cars :thumbsup:

Hi yeh i have spent a couple hundred dollars in adds to trya nd sell or do a deal on my ute and all i seem to get is D-HEADS i think my ute has a D-HEAD magnet attached to it lol, I like your car but just out of the range i have to spend