1995 Gtr V-spec Midnight Purple - Sold

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i do realise what you are saying.

but even the level of interest, or lack of... is amazing.

Sorry to hear lack of interest, this is one of the sweetest and cleanest looking 33s and the GTR market is ridiculous at the present. Best of luck with the sale.

This colour on the R33 GTR shape looks outstanding-Yes the market has gone dead on GTR's-it took 8 months to sell my last one-and they price was very cheap :D

There is nothing in the car market that would get close to a GTR for around $30,000. For that case in any market, best $30,000 you could spend I reckon. But if you need the money, it has to go and the market predicts what $$ you get, I have no idea why people are scared of GTRs, you buy one with a good history and background, look after it they are the best machine going around for the $$$. I bought a 1990 a few months back, spent a few thousand on cleaning it up and now its an everyday driver, and a weapon. Best of luck Pawley.

From a guy who just sold a r32 R there is alot more wannabes than cando's.... and the cando's have a fairly good choice alround...

Its not the car mate its the market.....

To this day i have never seen a gtr owner driver bag there own car out ....only people of a lesser models tend to exagerate that GTRs are no good . Funny that

Edited by ish

There's nothing wrong mate in fact i was just looking at the pictures after it was detailed and it look's amazing.

Thing is though the ass end has dropped out of the market for them, i mean i agree there's nothing like a GTR for looks or performance, but these day's with high petrol prices on pump premium and insurance companys wanting stupid amounts of cash to insure them nobody's interested.

My mate had his advertised for quite some time and he really really struggled to sell it, and it's a 10sec 96 model midnight purple R33 GTR V Spec. He only just got 33k for it and it was immaculate and totally factory original except the engine mod's and a bloody aftermarket gearknob, even the guy was complaining that it didnt have an original shifter knob and shit. lolol i mean who gives a stuff it's a 10sec GTR for christs sake at 33k and your still sooking. Damn, go buy a ferrari for a few hundred grand and he woulda handed it its ass each and anyday of the week.

Here is a video of it on M/T street radials at heathcote park raceway, all he done was drop the exhaust, and he took it easy on the changes because he didnt want to damage the gearbox.

BTW it has new generation Garrett low mounts on it on stock factory manifolds aswell.

33k it was a bargain.

Edited by KING33

R33's in particular have just dropped hey. I just picked up a R33 S2 GTST 96 model with 90,000kms for $12,750. I see people trying to sell R32's for that.

I remember the time I purchased my R32 GTR ( only 18months ago ) and the very cheapest dirtiest R33 GTR I could find available for import was 28k. Now, have seen as cheap as 23k.

17% drop in 18months is almost commodore depreciation!

I say hold on till market changes a little. Oil prices are changing and who knows, maybe another fast and furious style movie will come out, lol.

I know of 2 australian gtr pioneers that invested house prices into their cars to run that kind of time!

Tell me about it, i have to heard of mega dollar engine packages aswell supposedly making anywhere from 500 to 600+kw at all 4 wheels and running in the 10s not much faster than this car.

You can either do like psybic said and hold on and wait and see how the market swings, or bite the bullet and offload it at a cheaper price, its such a shame i think though, as i reckon they are a world competitive supercar at a price reasonable for the lower budget people to afford.

All the best with it anyhow it looks great mate.

Cheers

I thought this price was cheap!

What have interested parties got to offer?

Appreciate the comments guys.

its sad but true - they have dropped ALOT in price!

but good for a prick like me who is looking to buy within the next few months lol :P

on a quick note there is a 1995 gtr on carsales.com.au with 110,000 km for $26995 - the guy said he would do $26000 cash

can you match anything near this price?

I remember the time I purchased my R32 GTR ( only 18months ago ) and the very cheapest dirtiest R33 GTR I could find available for import was 28k. Now, have seen as cheap as 23k.

23K is just rediculous - havent seen them at this price anywhere and ive been shopping for months. where did you see it - ill buy it tomorrow.

Edited by chrisgtr

its sad but true - they have dropped ALOT in price!

but good for a prick like me who is looking to buy within the next few months lol :P

on a quick note there is a 1995 gtr on carsales.com.au with 110,000 km for $26995 - the guy said he would do $26000 cash

can you match anything near this price?

23K is just rediculous - havent seen them at this price anywhere and ive been shopping for months. where did you see it - ill buy it tomorrow.

You've obviously set money aside (and remember its LOTS if a GTR goes bang) for the worst case scenario (and that is all I am suggesting - possibility) once you take possesion. Are you being offered maintenance receipts (as I am able to provide)?

Price drop btw.

Edited by Pawley

You've obviously set money aside (and remember its LOTS if a GTR goes bang) for the worst case scenario (and that is all I am suggesting - possibility) once you take possesion. Are you being offered maintenance receipts (as I am able to provide)?

Price drop btw.

im sure this one will sell sooner or later - looks like a great car, however im looking for either a series 2 or 3 - (97 or 98 model).

good luck with the sale - nice cheap great gtr you have there!