SAU Community

Skyline Service Manuals?

Hi guys,

Dont know if this is where i should post this question but, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could get my hands on a service manual for the r33 s2 skyline? I tried the library etc, but nothing yet. I wanna get one so I can do some of my own work on it when I have uni holidays. The only one i could find was the 1987 - 1990 skyline manual in the library - that aint gonna help much if i have to work out the wires and stuff on my car.

Thanks

Wow those prices are pretty outragious.

I have a webserver with a butt load of bandwidth so anyone who has the manual i could upload it and offer it to others if anyone is willing to send it?

Anyone with the R33 manual shoot me a PM and we'll get uploading.

Wow those prices are pretty outragious.

I have a webserver with a butt load of bandwidth so anyone who has the manual i could upload it and offer it to others if anyone is willing to send it?

Anyone with the R33 manual shoot me a PM and we'll get uploading.

>_<

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=94953

Is there only 1 version of the manual? I thought there was like a generic version, then others are using that and branding it and selling it online?

If theres only one version then my bad, i retract my previous offer - i didnt see the post about JPNZ.

Is there only 1 version of the manual? I thought there was like a generic version, then others are using that and branding it and selling it online?

If theres only one version then my bad, i retract my previous offer - i didnt see the post about JPNZ.

There are a few manuals around, but one of the fairly common one is a (illegally) scanned version of the JPNZ manual (who translated a Japanese one), which the link above refers to.

thanks for the link prank - I did see the manuals somewhere for sale though - but it was not cheap - i think the supra one was around $270 or something....