SAU Community

How Did Everyone Get Thier Username/nickname?

Deluxe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when I moved high schools, from a musical college to a not so musical college, my mates always gave me shit and call me the busker because they thought it was amusing that I took guitar lessons (I was the only one too). I had to take the guitar to school and back so they'd always say I'd be busking in Rundle Mall before and after school for loose change and food, those fags. Somehow they always sang Silverchair songs with my busker name in it too. Got shortened to busky but that was taken on hotmail so it became busky2k, that year I finished Yr12.

i got many a nickname

my username is what i used to hav for EVERYTHING (i still hav my original hotmail account i started in 2000........thats a matty_tonkin start cos i couldnt get matthew_tonkin at the time

Nickname i get at work: Rambo

Nickname i get at army reserves: Tonks

On Air name i used to use at Fresh (and will if i ever get off my slack arse and get back on air): Matty T

Current Numberplate: SERTY-1

Something interesting no doubt

Mine is fairly simple really. I studied electronics engineering at TAFE & have worked as an Electronics technician since.

I used to test & service/repair iginition systems, fuel injectors & engine management computers etc.

I couldn't think of anything else & I thought a name like that was kinda appropriate for on here.

My first car was a 1975 GC Galant, on which I had a set of 13x7.5 hotwire wheels, the original dish wheel :laugh:

Anyway, when started playing around on BBS's etc, needed a name and was car mad.... Hotwire (from the wheel) it was :ermm:

Edited by Hotwire

Well..

Way back when ICQ was the go.. needed a nickname.. and never had an email address.. so decided to be cute with words.. mates already called me duck, ducky and dougie, so I decided I'd make it more cool.. lol

I had the original [email protected], but then not using it for 1 year forgot the password and it had been recycled..so I decided to email it..to my suprise a pakistanian bloke had thought up of the name and taken the email address, then shortly after more iceduck's appeared on searches in ICQ.. it was enough to freak me out..haha.. So It looks like I copied the name iceduck but I'm the first ONE :(

oh and it's also taken on BF2 too.. damn fag somewhere in the world keeps beating me to it.. lol

oh wells.. iceduck312 always works :(

My name has 3 parts to it...

Ice = Cool

duck = Duc ( my name )

312 = anniversary date :wacko:

I'd love to have iceduck as my plates but don't think it's worth paying over and over for it..

Edited by Iceduck312

Erm.. yer.. Origionally my username was my real name.. I later had it changed to the obvious. :D

hmmm. We'll my name's Mick and I eat a lot of pies.

Talking about pies... I see they contain less fat than those McDonald Salads. :)