SAU Community

T88 Time Ladies!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

danielson: how did you find the GT4088, and what rear did it have on it? at the moment i have the same turbo with 1.34 rear on my RB30DET and it is surprisingly good, considering it's a drag turbo designed for rotaries. in 2nd gear you get full juice at about 4500rpm which i was astounded at.

this is a 25 not a 30, and your 4500rpm sounds about right, i mean, considering i got full gas at around 5100rpm, its not bad...

it's true.. buster does have a big head..

it's just that the rest of him is rather BUBBA sized too.

he's like the mountain in BLUE MOUNTAINS.

Don't hurt me uncle..

:LOL:

I see this thread turning in to the other "runs 10's thread"

it's true.. buster does have a big head..

it's just that the rest of him is rather BUBBA sized too.

he's like the mountain in BLUE MOUNTAINS.

Don't hurt me uncle..

:LOL:

I see this thread turning in to the other "runs 10's thread"

Come on guys be nice, as for me having a big head my mum tells me I'm special and just have big bones

why is it everyone on here has to be a prick to someone who tries to get their cars into the 10s?

as for the wollongong image, it was a formal, and the police were there, and they DID allow this to happen. We were given permission "unoficially" to do a little burnout as we left.... who on here can be honest and say that they have NEVER done a burnout on a public road? if your guna say no, ur a f**king liar.

i started this thread for some support and maybe some people may be appreciative of what i have acheived, but instead i get dickheads saying shit like "Dickhead drivers AND ugly chicks in Woollongong. Im not goin there!" and "Burnouts on a public road in Wollongong.....

Congratulations mate, your a credit to the Skyline community."

well, i guess you can all get f**ked. and those "ugly chicks" happen to friends of mine, and they might not have the looks but they are nice people.

all i have ever done on sau is try to help others with their problems, and shared experiences. Even in the "other 10 sec thread" the person who i wont name was being a little hot headed, i still said congratulations and good work.

i never asked for any of you to be ass holes, all i asked was that you look at what ive done, and maybe say "good job", or congratulations"

this is my last post in this thread. adios.

Edited by danielson

Perhaps danielson doesn't want to post the timeslip because he feels he has nothing to prove - considering we have a few 10, 9 & 8 sec cars in the area, we see critics all the time.

The guy asks for an opinion on his new turbo, and everyone gets hooked up on the mention of the car running a 10, rather than the topic at hand. Congratulations guys, you are real credit the the Skyline Forum.

Danielson, if you need a hand with your car, you know where to find me.

Edited by Quinny