SAU Community

SilviaWA and SAU cruise

hks-s14

Ok just got off the phone from Josh - apparently he emailed a text based version of the map through to Joe! He was under the impression that this had all been ok'd...but anyway, he is posting the map tonight when he gets home from work.

General notes:

Date - Friday 21st March

Time - 8pm

Location - Carpark at the end of Ellam St in South Perth (near the river, kind of behind South Perth Hungry Jacks etc)

The cruise map apparently is quite long and should be wild.

Zanda - gotta get the old skool r30 out and about on a cruise.. what you'd lose in speed you'd more than make up for with bass.. :D

ride is cool - your lovely lady coming along or is it going to be a boys club outing?

We'll be there. I'll be in the Silvia and Leilani will be in the GT-R. I know it should be the other way around but it's her daily driver not mine. Should be interesting with the PowerFC and Boost Controller being installed on Tuesday.

Cheers

Brendan

Brendo

Can I try your PFC Commander?

It looks like I need a real old version Commander to be compatible with my PFC.

BTW - my old Commander of the S15 is for sale. Will cut you a special deal as the cord is shorter now than std (but should be OK with the extension cord). I have also sorted out how to modify the mini din plugs to fit.