SAU Community

For Sale 92 Model R32 Skyline Gts-t

hello all my name is Adam.

I have for sale a 1992 R32 skyline... rego till august... 120 000 K's

this car is my pride and joy she has always been well looked after always warmed up before driving which is something you will find a lot of drivers wont do. i have just spent over $3000 on major service incl. timing belt, injector overhaul, new rocker cover gaskets, new water pump, new exhaust cam and sensor, new platinum plugs and a 3" exhaust from the turbo (have receipts)... near new tyres on $2000 DTM ultra light deep dished rims, GAB adjustable shocks and trust springs, brand new Sony head unit, boost gauge and boost controller ( set to 11 PSI ) big front mount intercooler and turbo timer, spoiler removed (looks soo much better ) but i still have the spoiler if wanted... also has front strut brace , HKS pod filter, factory BOV and battery relocated to the boot. she has 120,000K's

this car is an absolute dream to drive, A real head turner that has never been punished or drifted !!!

i have a genuine reason for selling... which i will be glad to tell you if you give me a call.

believe me if you are looking for an R32 than you will definately want to have a look at this one!!!

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE CALL TO MAKE AN OFFER!!!!! ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!

ASKING $13500

i am contactable on 0432871034 everyday except monday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. and i am located on the central coast of New South Wales...

cheers Adam.

ps. sorry if the photos didn't work im not sure how to post them properly

post-29515-1149404016.jpg

post-29515-1149404084.jpg

post-29515-1149404131.jpg

post-29515-1149404154.jpg

Edited by spack-pilot

holy sh*t i thought i posted the price...

i am asking $13500 negotiable. the reason for the quick sale is basically i owe a bit of money and i hate debt so i want to get out of debt and save some money for a home loan...

and sorry but i dont want to trade having said that i would consider a GQ patrol + cash adjustment...

cheers

Edited by spack-pilot