SAU Community

Eoi: Japanese Gtr Magazines

Hi guys/gals,

long time reader, second time poster :D

Anyway, I've recently come into the possession of a number of Japanese GT-R Magazines. 34 Issues to be exact! :D Ranging from Issue No. 2 and all the way up to Issue No. 61

The later magazines are in absolutely mint condition and most still have the posters, booklets, stickers and even a CD-ROM that they originally came with.

The issues I have are as follows: 2, 3, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 31, 32, 33, 35, 38, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 54, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61

Now, I would like to sell these as a set to a genuine enthusiast and was wondering what you guys thing these are worth and/or how much you'd you'd be willing to pay for them. I have a pretty good idea how much they are worth but I want to offer them to you guys first before I am forced to eBay them off or something :ermm:

I'll post more pics and info about the magazines later as I havn't got time right now.

I didn't post this in the For Sale section as my post doesn't fit the guidelines so, MODS, please feel free to handle this post however you wish.

Cheers,

Mark Rutkiewicz

Club President

www.SASupra.com