SAU Community

Kitten's Carwash...

Mean_R34

Travelling thru intersection of Warrigal Rd & North Road (Oakleigh) on Sunday & spotted the Kitten's Bus (black). For the uninformed Kitten's is a stripclub.

There was one of those hand carwashes there with the company name all over it & a couple of broads sitting at an outside table.

Just wondering how closely affiliated this is with the club.

i.e. do you get more than you bargained for for ya $20 wash?

I work at the safeway on that intersection and I've seen a few seedy people go in there but I've never seen 1 car getting washed.

Maybe I should head in there on my lunch break tomorrow and find out exactly what you get for your money. lol

SAU kitten car wash day...

I accidentally found myself on that bus once.... ah.... seedy is an understatement......

That being said.... when is the SAU Kitten Cruise?

I accidentally found myself on that bus once.... ah.... seedy is an understatement......

That being said.... when is the SAU Kitten Cruise?

"accidently"...........................

LOL - sure Chris!!!!!!

As long as the skanks from the Frankston Kittens club arnt there, Im in.

I'd like to see those "broads" try to get the brake dust off my white wheels! :P

"i.e. do you get more than you bargained for for ya $20 wash?"

'Free gift with every purchase'...

post-19275-1149645538.jpg :D

I've seen a Falcon or similiar.. can't remember now.. driving around with brothel advertising plastered all over it.. I wonder how many times it's been keyed/defaced etc.

Ok - for the quick run down (apparently as I got this info off another forum!)

For $80 you get your vehicle washed top to bottom and while waiting you get a free lapdance included in the price. Apparently they have the Kittens bus set up on site with private booths for the lap dancing. They will also issue you a tax invoice for the services rendered as "car washing" so those of you with company vehicles can claim it on your tax.

Golf243.jpg

Ok - for the quick run down (apparently as I got this info off another forum!)

For $80 you get your vehicle washed top to bottom and while waiting you get a free lapdance included in the price. Apparently they have the Kittens bus set up on site with private booths for the lap dancing. They will also issue you a tax invoice for the services rendered as "car washing" so those of you with company vehicles can claim it on your tax.

Golf243.jpg

Lap dance AND a tax writeoff, done and done!

:)